• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime High School

"Not really, I mean I wouldn't really say our school has an Art club" he said as he looked towards her with a playful smile on his face. "Most of the kids who are there are usually first years who thought it would be an easily club to go to" he said giving her the reason why it wasn't really an 'official club' or membership thing going on. That and none of them actually ever really turned up. It was mostly him just painting by himself.

He looked at her as she was trying to calm herself down though he could tell that she was still upset. He could read it from her eyes. He stopped her halfway on the journey and brought her in for a hug. "No ones looking now" he whispered as students passed. He did this so that no one would be able to see her face as it was tucked away at his chest. "It's okay to cry and it's okay to be upset" he reminded her. He honestly thought of her to be like a young girl to fill in adult shoes.

He was really turning into a sap, wasn't he?

"It's okay to have moments like these, because when we have moments like these we're all damaged but we're beautifully sewn" he said with a chuckle as he looked down at her.

@kawiibunnygirl

Misa Yasuhara

Misa looked at Mura and cheered as she grabbed her bag and began to walk out of the classroom, humming happily to herself. She was glad that she was friends with Mura so she wasn't lonely when Ema went off with her own friends. "Mm bread, sweets, tea, foooood~" she sang her little song and walked in front of her giant friend. "Alright so if there is a large crowd of kids, you throw me to the front so I can get the food. Got it Mura?" Misa asked and turned around to face her friend and gave him her signature smile that meant she was ready do something crazy. Misa was known for her easy-going ways and being able to do things that many can't. It made her unique.

@Bills352

Ema Yasuhara

Ema was just listening to Natsuki as he talked about the club and how it wasn't really a club. Suddenly the tall second year pulled her into his chest and hugged her. At first she was stunned with the action and protested, saying that it was embarrassing and people would tease them. She finally sighed and sniffled as he mentioned her being able to cry freely. "N-Natsuki why are you so mature. No fair I'm the older one" Ema complained and felt like she was either going to cry from embarrassment or from getting teased. "I-I just don't get you, I get embarrassed with these types of things..." She mumbled into him and just cried because he brought it up and it made her want to cry. She pulled away slightly to wipe her eyes as she complained that she was a crybaby and was burdening Natsuki.

@AllThisBadBlood

Nakuri let a big yawn get out of her mouth as the class was over, once again she look at her phone, she would have a little of time before the next class she really wasn’t doing that great in her first day, it was just that and everybody seems to already have some friends, and there she was, alone, as much of the time, once the bell ring she was one of the first that would get out of the class in direction to the dance club, probably the other members would not be there since it was the first day, and her friends would never be in the club the first day, it was something that they all have in common, while listening to the rap and walking down the hallway she could notice that there weren’t a lot of students, so again she let her voice go out a little signing this time a rap that was really fast, the only thing that make her day is that she would be able to practice in the breaks and after the school, there was a dance competition in a few weeks and she was hopping to be able to enter.

Once she finally arrived to the dance room she tried to open the door but this was locked "you have to be kidding me" she thought with a little of anger in her head, it was her only chance, there was no one close, and she was feeling like she really needed to practice a little, then she remember something "usually the guys that use the art room have a copy of the key" but who would have a copy of the key? it have to be somebody that used the art room a lot, in that moment a pair of twins appear in her head, it was true, Ema and Misa, two girls from her year were always using that class, maybe one of them would have the key, so she decided to start searching for them.

Finally after a little of time searching and not really far from there she find one of the twins, Ema if she wasn’t wrong, but there was a problem, she was with another person that she have never seen before and also she seemed kind of upset, she really didn’t wanted to interfere with such a intimae moment, but she also really wanted to practice a little before the next class and this would be her only chance, since in lunch she would probably try and find a place to sleep, so, slowly she started walking toward them "uh.....I’m sorry....I really didn’t want to interrupt with such a personal moment between you guys.....uh...but I need to ask something to....Ema?"

@kawiibunnygirl @AllThisBadBlood

Mura smirked and followed Misa she was always like this and it was one of the reason Mura enjoyed being near her, she was always joyful and happy never seeming to have a care in the world or at least normally not having a care in the world they were sometimes like earlier today when she seems panicked on what to do. Mura nodded. "Got it, long queue and i'm throwing you to the front." Mura said putting a thumbs up it was a solid plan that would end terribly but still it would be very fun to see thought the chances they were going to do through with it were slim since well Mura wouldn't want to hurt her by mistake. "I just noticed we make a good team your the ball and i'm the player...Yeah that didn't sound as good as I meant it to." Mura said scratching the back of his head awkwardly confused at what he just said.

@kawiibunnygirl

((I might only be able to make one or two more post today))

Last edited by a moderator:
As the bell rang Kato stood up, grabbed his bag and walked outside the classroom, he had thought about looking for the art room so he could ask a bit about joining the art club or manga club(if they had one), maybe even both if it was allowed, it was one of the things he had decided upon entering this new school, since he had never joined a school club he would try and change that this year. So he asked his teacher who luckily hadn't left the classroom yet for directions and got on his way.

While he walked he started eating his late morning breakfast which he had brought from home " Man I was so hungry, that class felt like it took ages to be over" he thought, after almost a minute of walking through the halls he saw one of the twins he had met before with a tall guy, so he decided to approach them but stopped when suddenly the tall guy hugged her. Kato stood there confused as he saw the other girl Nakuri walk towards them and awkardly ask something, since she had already interrupted them he assumed another interruption wouldn't bother them much, so he approached them and asked with a half smile " Hey, do any of you know where the art club is? I kind of want to join, either that one or the manga club...if there is one of course"

@kawiibunnygirl @LittleGhost @AllThisBadBlood

Misa Yasuhara

"Mm yes it's a brilliant plan" Misa said and stretched her arms as they walked she listened to Mura and laughed at his statement. She patted his back and nodded. "It's alright I know what you mean. We are a great team!" She turned down the hallway and looked around for any passing students heading towards the food court. There was no way that she and Mura were going to miss out. Misa didn't really understand the slight awkwardness that the statement had caused because she wasn't really the smartest when it came to reading into the atmosphere. She ran a hand through her hair, only to make it messier and she saw a line up ahead. "No there actually is a line!" Misa groaned and ran to see how many people were there because of her small size she had to jump in order to see.

@Bills352

(Don't worry I have soccer practice as well so I can only make a couple more replies. Also with everyone else who tagged me I don't know what to do. I need time to think.)

Mura followed Misa and smiled they were as bad as each other at what seemed like everything similar but yet different in many ways which is probably the reason they got on so well. He smiled as she agreed they were a great team for most people these too being friends and close ones at that would be seen as strange but for Misa and Mura it was like second nature and if it wasn't for Misa, Mura would only have one or two friends at this school to date. Arriving at the food court Misa run ahead and tried to get a better view at how long the line was even jumping to see much made Mura laugh a little he had never needed to jump for anything except basketball. Walking slightly faster to catch up to her he stopped behind her and crouched down before picking her up slightly and putting her on his shoulders. To most this would look awkward well mostly the first years as the second and third years would be used to these two by now. "Its about time you saw the world from my point of view." Mura said smiling together they would reach a high of over twelve foot making be able to see the front of the line easily for her.

@kawiibunnygirl

((I love how Mura and Misa both have very similar things they don't understand which most people would. Oh and I think its about time I slept work in less then seven hours.))

Misaki awoke with a start from her nap, hitting her head on a tree branch as she jolted upwards, scared by yet another nightmare. She had no idea where they were coming from, and the fact that they were now happening during the day absoltuely terrified her. She looked around before hopping down from the tree she fell asleep in and checked her watch. She began to sprint towards the school. Once she got to the front doors she hastily adjusted her tie, then threw the doors open.

Elliot and Ren Okimoto

It was lunch time, and most were either sitting outside enjoying the weather or sitting near the windows. Elliot had just gotten out of line with a tray of ramen as he walked over to a table in the far corner, where his darling sister Ren sat.

"Rennnnnn, are you sure you dont want to sit with my friends and i today?" Elliot whined, pouting down at his sister. Ren simply shook her head as she ate a little sausage from her homemade bento. She always work up early so she didnt have to walk through the line at school. She looked up from her lunch and at her brother. She blinked a few times before leaning forward and looking at the group of popular boys and girls waving him over.

"Go." Ren quickly said, nodding towards the group as she looked back at her brother bluish green eyes. She didnt understand why they had to go through this conversation everyday during lunch. Elliot should know by now she preferred to sit alone. She didnt need her big brother.

Elliot looked over his shoulder at the group and gave a large grin, waving at them. He then winked at a girl passing by before meeting his sisters eyes again. He squinted as he tried reading what she was thinking. But the young girl was so emotionless it was impossible. Elliot shrugged, running his fingers through his hair and fixing his glasses. "Whatever floats your boat." He shrugged before turning on his heels to catch up with his friends.

"Phuuuuuu~" Momoko looked up again, letting out an exaggerated sigh. "What? I'm not staring at you, am I? So why stare at me? A man from Rococo wouldn't do that." She lectured him on and on, realising she was rambling again. "Hmph. Anyways, you can have this." Momoko pulled out one of her spare ribbons from her bag, throwing it at him. "You can look at that. It... Symbolises me, I guess."

@Peachypants

(( Why is Natsuki known as 'the tall guy xD ))

"Maturity doesn't come with age" he said in a caring tone of voice as he ran his fingers through her hair as an attempt to calm her down. "It comes with experience" he said with sadness as his voice cracked slightly. He attempted to clear his throat to make himself sound at least normal to her. It was painful. But he looked down to see how she was. He let out a laugh at how she said she was 'embarrassed'. "You don't have to be..." He murmured slightly with his face close to her hair. Were moments like these really all that embarrassing? Well he was rather oblivious to people's feelings so he would have to take that into consideration.

He turned to see the girl who was calling Ema, originally he was going to give a really blunt reply. He knew he was going to give one - it was in his nature but he bit his tongue slightly in an attempt to silence himself from speaking out and saying something that would offend her. 'What kind of person interrupts someone like that?' He thought slightly irritated but let it go.

"I'm sure she wants to speak to you" he murmured sarcastically before rolling his eyes.

He then noticed the other boy approach them and sighed. It was refreshing - seeing first years passionate about art. But then he sighed, would he really have to down on this kids parade?

"Well there is an art club, but there isn't. I guess you could say there is about one or two members and that's about it so if you're still keen on joining..." He said whilst running the back of his neck a bit awkwardly. He would hardly call it a club really - just random people doing work for class.

@Darekk @LittleGhost @kawiibunnygirl

Misa Yasuhara

Misa looked sighed when she couldn't see anything, then soon she felt herself being lifted up and placed on Mura's shoulders.
"Holy crap I feel tall. Maybe a Superman feeling would describe this" She nodded as she looked down and some first years looked like they were about to pass out. The short haired girl just sighed and shrugged before she shouted out her usual threats. "WHO EVER IS IN FRONT YOU BETTER GIVE UP YOUR SPOT TO MURA AND I OR I WILL LITERALLY BE THROWN ON TOP OF YOU TO GET OUR FOOD!" She heard a couple laughs and cheers that just meant they were used to Mura's and Misa's outrageous plans. She flashed everyone a smile and a thumbs up before she noticed a gap in the line.

"Mura! We shall live to by food!" Misa cheered and pointed to the gap in the line. Thankfully most of the cooking students knew about the never ending struggle of hunger between these two students so they were more than understanding. Misa ruffled her hair and then patted Mura's head before congratulating him on his brilliant idea.

@Bills352

Ema Yasuhara

Ema was about to reply to everything that Natsuki said when she heard someone beside them. She froze and turned her head to look at the person, her face turning bright red. She wobbled away from Natsuki and went over to Nakuri.
"T-t-t-t-t-the k-k-key?" She stammered as she looked at the girl and opened her bag. She suddenly noticed another person and she felt like she was about to melt in a puddle of nerves. Ema pulled the key out from her bag as she kept it from last year and handed it to the girl. "H-h-here N-Nakuri." She meekly said and turned to look at the boy she met earlier. Ema placed her hand on her head as she kind of just sat down in the hallway, not sure what to do. She looked at the two new students before her and reminded herself that if they talked, rumors would spread and Ema would have to... have to... speak in order to clear things up. She hugged her knees to her chest and buried her face into them, just trying to keep herself from crying of fear of rumors or cry because of the horrible embarrassment she was feeling.

@AllThisBadBlood @Darekk @LittleGhost

Once Nakuri realized that maybe it wasn't a really good idea to have interrupted she feel awkard, she looked at the boy that was with Ema, it was obvious that he didn't really like the interruption between them, but with who else could she go? She sighed loudly when she hear the voice of Kato, the boy that she have meet a moment before in the entrance of the school, in order to be a little formal she nodded sayig a little "hello, how was your class?"

"Uh...again sorry for interrupt and thank you for the key" she said trying to get out of there as son as possible, but then Ema was sitting on the floor, looked upset, Nakuri really wanted to go and dance but she wasn't able to see somebody sad and just let the person there alone, she get down in her knees just right next to Ema and put a soft smile on her lips.

"Ema you don't have to worry, if it is because we saw you don't worry, I wil never say anything, so smile a little, ok?" She said, giving a gentle touch in h er head, and waiting that maybe that would make the girl feel better.

@kawiibunnygirl @AllThisBadBlood @Darekk

Kato waited silently as multiple answers were thrown to him, first the tall guy answered "Well there is an art club, but there isn't. I guess you could say there is about one or two members and that's about it so if you're still keen on joining...", after that Ema seemed to become aware of his and Nakuri's presence and seemed to have an emotional shut down, and after all that Nakuri greeted him as if nothing had happened "hello, how was your class?".

While he was trying to understand the entire scene they kept talking, Ema murmuring something he couldn't understand while Nakuri tried to reassure her, finally his mind came back to reality and he managed to process the information. "So the art club isn't a big thing here huh, well I'll have to make it become a thing here then" he thought, then he looked at the tall guy and realized he didn't even knew the guy, so he said "Well nice to meet you, I'm Kusai Kato. Also, I'm new here and got assigned to classroom 2A, and yeah I still want to join the Art club, if it's now that big I'll try and make it big" he had no idea why he said it, but for some reason he felt highly interested in this club, he wanted to make something his own for once and work towards what he loves.

After that he realized he had basically ignored Nakuri so he looked at her and answered "Hey there, nice seeing you again, my class was boring as hell", after saying this he realized Ema was still sitting on the floor and looking as if she had seen a ghost crowd, which pretty much scared out of her mind, he didn't knew what had happened but remembering that Ema seemed to be really shy last time he had seen her it probably was the fact they saw her hugging the tall guy, so he crouched and put his hand on top of Ema's head and said easily "Hey again Ema, if you're worrying about if we're going to tell someone about what we saw don't worry, my lips are sealed" He said with a smile, after that he saw a notebook in Ema's hand along with a pencil and an eraser "Are you by any chance in the Art club?" He asked, Kato didn't knew why but he suddenly felt a protective urge for Ema, even though he was younger than her he felt as if he was the oldest between them. "Yup, today I'm not myself" he thought with a smile on his face

@kawiibunnygirl @LittleGhost @AllThisBadBlood

He looked towards Ema and sighed, he'd just managed to get her to kind of cheer up in a way of being open about her feelings on the whole entire ordeal before. He sat down next to her and brought her head to his shoulder as he patted her head quietly. "Hey, we still haven't gone to the art classroom you know?" He said as a reminder to distract her. He gave her a sweet smile before looking ahead for a bit. "I still have my treasure chest full of secrets to show you, you know? Let's not stop here" he said with a small laugh. He looked towards her to see if her expression changed in any way before looking towards the new guy.

He raised an eyebrow in acknowledgment. "Natsuki, I'm in class 2A too" he said with a nod. He was sure this kid was younger than him but it turned out not to be. He did appear to be a little new and socially awkward in a way but Natsuki just assumed it was because he didn't really know anyone here which was why. He snorted at the 'make the art club popular' comment. Once it was popular but now it's just that 'spare classroom' people use if they want to do something. He looked towards him with a slight smirk on his face.

"Hm, I'll see you there then" he said seeing as he was usually in the art room. He looked towards Ema seeing if she would reply or not.

@Darekk @LittleGhost @kawiibunnygirl

Ema Yasuhara

Ema looked up at Nakuri has her patted her head then her attention turned to Kato who did the same thing. So much affection, she felt like she was a puppy. Was it normal for someone to get this much affection after sitting down. Suddenly she felt a body next to her and her head was brought to the shoulder of Natsuki.
"...." Ema felt her face turn bright red as it burned in embarrassment. She sort of nodded since she still wanted to go to the art room in order to see Natsuki's artwork, but now she was too embarrassed to speak. Ema turned her green gaze to the other second year and blinked at him. "I-I'm not in the art club... I'm in the manga and anime one... is being in that club bad?" She trailed off and looked between the boys. She couldn't read into their emotions very much, but for some reason she felt like she was in the center of attention too much.

"Oh Nakuri, thank you for cheering me up... You too Natsuki, Kato..." Ema thanked them meekly and brought her hands up to her face and kind of just sat there, leaning on Natsuki's shoulder. She didn't understand what all the kind words and affection was for, but she decided to do something in return for each student later on. It wouldn't be a big deal, just something simple.

@Darekk @LittleGhost @AllThisBadBlood

(So much affection for Ema xD )

Kato heard Ema mention a manga and anime club and his eyes lit up, he had been an otaku for years now and recently he had started to draw manga, so far his attempts hadn't been great since he didn't knew how to adapt his current art form to the style that he wanted his manga to have, which is why he wanted to look for help from someone more experienced but it wasn't something that he could bring up in a normal conversation, so he had started to give up with that idea. However a lot of possibilities crossed his mind as Ema mentioned the manga and anime club and he instantly decided he had to be in it, then he remembered he had already said he was going to be in the Art club, after a few seconds thinking he decided he would be in both somehow, if it wasn't allowed by the school then he would officially be in the Art club and unofficially in the manga and anime club.

"Oh! There's an anime and manga club? I definitely have to be in it....but is it allowed to be in two clubs at once?" Kato asked with a sudden shyness, how did he knew if people would want him to join? Or if they would welcome him? Suddenly his idea didn't seem so great but as stubborn as he was he didn't want to let go the renewed hope of drawing manga, so he waited quietly for Ema's answer with a hopeful but somehow shy look.

@kawiibunnygirl @AllThisBadBlood @LittleGhost

kawiibunnygirl said:
Misa Yasuhara

Misa looked sighed when she couldn't see anything, then soon she felt herself being lifted up and placed on Mura's shoulders.
"Holy crap I feel tall. Maybe a Superman feeling would describe this" She nodded as she looked down and some first years looked like they were about to pass out. The short haired girl just sighed and shrugged before she shouted out her usual threats. "WHO EVER IS IN FRONT YOU BETTER GIVE UP YOUR SPOT TO MURA AND I OR I WILL LITERALLY BE THROWN ON TOP OF YOU TO GET OUR FOOD!" She heard a couple laughs and cheers that just meant they were used to Mura's and Misa's outrageous plans. She flashed everyone a smile and a thumbs up before she noticed a gap in the line.

"Mura! We shall live to by food!" Misa cheered and pointed to the gap in the line. Thankfully most of the cooking students knew about the never ending struggle of hunger between these two students so they were more than understanding. Misa ruffled her hair and then patted Mura's head before congratulating him on his brilliant idea.

@Bills352

Natsuki smiled and stood up, brushing and patting down his school uniform before looking over at Ema. Well she seemed happier which made him happier in a sense. He felt a sense of accomplishment when he thought about it – having been able to help Ema out without being blunt as he usually was. “Should we get going then?” he asked with a playful tone of voice with a glimmer in his eyes. He noticed how red she was and wanted to laugh but he knew that she’d received enough teasing from Misa and a bit of a joke by him initially to do anything else that may upset her. He raised an eyebrow at hearing she was in the Manga and Anime club. So was that the type of art she drew? He wondered if she wanted to pursue it as a future career or not.

He looked over to Kato before shaking his head. “Don’t worry about it. No one really checks who’s registered for what club so you’ll be fine” he said finding himself easing up to the new kid. He seemed okay – well not as rigid as he was before. And he was keen on art and manga which made him all the better in a sense. Natsuki’s mind then wondered to the anpan in his bag. So when would they get to the art room?

@kawiibunnygirl @Darekk @LittleGhost

Nakuri smiled softly after the girl finished talking, again she let go a soft sight from her lips, looking at all the situation, it was obvious that she wouldn’t be able to practice any of her dances, mostly because half of the break have already passed, so her only option would be to be just there or leave, it was estrange because she really never felt like talking to people, but somehow Ema seemed a little different, she was shy and cute, like a little sister, and Nakuri always wanted to have a little sister but after her mom ran away from home with her lover it was just her, her brothers and her father, so she was the only girl in the place, once Ema thanked her she smiled again and took her hands in a friendly way "I’m glad that you are better now"

Suddenly and remember what the boy that was right next to Ema say she looked at him with a curios expression "wait, you are a 2 year? What where you doing in our class this morning?" then a picture of a girl with short hair appear in her head and she smiled amusedly "let me guess? it was Misa idea?" she giggled a little, knowing that the sister of Ema was so different since she always like to be enthusiastic and loud while Ema was more the relaxed and shy type, maybe she could even be friends with Ema, Nakuri was in fact tired of being alone all the day, but what could she say? The three of them were going to go the art room and art with her hands was not really her specialty unless it was for dance of course, she feel really awkward, at least the three of them would have something in common, but there she was, being the black sheep as always.

"Uh...I wish people would be interested in the dance club as you guys are in the art club or the anime club" she sighed with a little sad aura upon her, she wished more people liked to dance, but that didn’t really seem to happen, and even like that she feel kind of alone, it wasn't really bad to feel like that, but she wasn't either a fan of being complete alone like now "and all the girls of the club are resting today, so I'm alone here " she said while sighing again, it was going to be a long day and there was the proof.

@kawiibunnygirl @AllThisBadBlood @Darekk

Misa Yasuhara

Misa looked very accomplished as they both began to select the foods which they were to buy. To start Misa got herself a couple teas as she was going to give one to Ema, then she began to get things for herself. She stretched with a grin and bit into the bread that she had gotten. The staff shook their heads and humored the duo as they had literally cut all of the first years in line since they were respected by fellow third years or second years. Humming a happy song, Misa waited for her friend to finish purchasing his food as well. She looked about as she ate her food and wondered how her sister was doing... alone with a boy. The thought finally struck her and her face dropped. What if Natsuki attacked her sister. Of course this wouldn't happen, but Misa had a very active imagination.

@Bills352

(Sorry for short replies, just got home from soccer)

Ema Yasuhara

Ema looked at Natsuki and grabbed his shirt and looked up at him.
"Are we going Natsuki?" She asked shyly before her hands were suddenly grabbed by her classmate. She blinked her big green eyes at Nakuri and then looked at Kato. "You should be able to join both clubs... Misa's in two" Ema thought of her twin sister. Nakuri also seemed to know about Misa which worried her, but made her happy. She listened to the girl talk about being alone and Ema looked at Natsuki then everyone else. "I-I'm sorry, but I have no idea what to do... break's almost over..." Ema had returned her small grip to the edge of Natsuki's shirt as she wanted to go to the art room and see his art. Thinking about her art she realized the artwork she did for the manga and just to pass time was very different.

@AllThisBadBlood @LittleGhost @Darekk

Aria Ikeda

Aria walked down the pathway that lead to her high school. The warm breeze brushed against her pale face as she walked into the building. The long haired girl stopped by the third year lockers in order to change out of her outdoor shoes. Her moss green skirt was longer than most and unlike most girls she was wearing her black sweater over her white shirt. The purple ribbon was tied loosely and lazily as it hung around her neck. A yawn escaped Aria as she shut her locker and walked to her classroom. You see, Aria is different than most third years. She's enrolled in the advanced devision which meant her classes took place on the third story.

"Is that Aria?" A girl whispered as the blonde walked down the hallway, yawning while stretching her arms. Like usual, people were in awe as nobody really saw her at all. Her title and appearance totally contrasted. The lazy way that her hair was styled and how she didn't wear any make-up was a shock to most girls.

"I'm surprised that she actually came to school. Normally she doesn't come till the third week" A fellow third year informed the girl who was shocked. Turning to walk up the stairs, Aria came in contact with a group of rowdy second years. One of them roughly smacked into Aria and she lost her balance for a moment. They all froze as the young woman straightened up and turned to look at the boys.

"Be more careful. I would hate it if anyone of you fell and hurt yourself... Um good evening..." Aria said and bowed before walking up the stairs once again. The boys looked like they had just been spared their lives as it wasn't a bad day for Aria.

"Hey isn't it afternoo-" A boy started but had a hand clamped over his mouth. Aria had turned to look down at them and cocked her head to the right a bit then shrugged. For some reason she was so out of it that she never registered morning and night when at school. Finally reaching her destination the girl took a key out from her bag and unlocked the door. It was the abandoned music room that was often called haunted by first years as they had no idea who was in that room till their second year. Aria dropped her bag on the table and made her way over to the piano and stretched her arms. Cracking her knuckles she began to play a song. It was skillful and complicated though it wasn't too challenging for the young prodigy.

(Aria is a new character I just posted and she's open for RP with anyone~)

Mura couldn't decided what to buy, they was too much choice. He watched as Misa got some teas and bread much like she said she would be things likes that didn't interest Mura he liked nice and sweet things. In the end up Mura just decided to got one of everything he classed as sweet he could after all if you can't decided just buy it all. Mura stepped away from the counter ans towards Misa. As normal he didn't know what to do next so he guessed he could just ask Misa whats here next thing to do. Mura patted Misa head who seemed to be thinking of something probably her sister seeing as that seems to be the only thing she day dreams about anymore, well that and food it seems according to class on how she randomly wakes up shouting about food every now and again.

"So whats next?" Mura asked, Mura never knew what to do he always relied on others to make up his day plan as it went on with the other normally being Misa as well she was one of the few people Mura enjoyed hanging around with, maybe its because she approached him originally while normally this giant had to approach others.

@kawiibunnygirl

Ryo and Kyo

The twins walked to the school, they had just arrived in town with their grandparents and had to have a long talk with them and by long the grandma wanted to grab there cheeks and stuff them full of junk food till they died. Ryo and Kyo drove their cars to school. They were clearly the same car just a tint off but the boys would say that there were so many differences. They were pretty much the same but like the cars they could come up with so many differences, like they had been paying attention to all these small things for most of their lives. They eventually arrived at school. Ryo got out of his car and fixed his tie and tightened it while Kyo fixed his scarf and loosened his buttoned shirt as they neared the school. The twins stride seemed to be in unison as they entered the school.

"
So what exactly is our plan here?" Ryo asks Kyo shrugging and talking with the smile on his face as they wandered down the hall "We can always find someone and make friends" "But making friends is hard and you are too weird for them" "Brother with the bigger left boob clearly is not weird" "Saying that in school is weird, and that was never proven" "But we can have someone prove it!" they say the last line in unison as they walk conversing over there man boobs, quite the spectacle to behold it seemed because they were far in depth with the weird conversation as they walked searching for someone to potentially bother and maybe get help from "Where did you put the schedule?" "We both got one but they are the same, let me check mine" Kyo says searching his bag to find nothing they quickly looked at each other then to their bags "Grandma..." They both say in an angered tone. There grandma was a kleptomaniac, or at least she believed she was, she always believed she was something, a war vet, a crazy cat lady, a witch. She even went through a stage where she bought a cauldron and tried to make "Elixirs".

After seeing that Ema really wanted to go to the art room, Nakuri knew that it was stupid to continue stoping them to go to where they wanted, she smiled relaxed while she stood up and starts waving her hand and walking away "it's ok, see you later Ema, Natsuki and Kato" she was smiling but she feel lonely, for she was hard to make friends even if she was really sociable in the inside on the outside she was somebody relaxed but she also liked to talk with the people that she considered her friends.

She walked for the almost empty hallways, looking at the nothing while her music was still going in her headphones, she was seriusly thinking about skipping the next class, she was tired of the same classes, she really wanted to dance it was the only thing that was important for her, suddenly what appear to be two persons that looked the same appeared in the middle of the hallway "great, now I'm seeing double, I really need to rest" she said while putting her hand in her face, she was tired and a lot, coming to the first day of class was her biggest mistake.

@AllThisBadBlood @BlackJack @Darekk @kawiibunnygirl

(I don't know if they could meet, if not then tell me so I will change it please~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back