• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime High School

Still slightly flustered, Emi nodded. "Y-yeah, sounds good. We just need to continue along this corridor and then there will be some stairs which will take us into the art department." She happily skipped along the halls, her cheeks a comfortable shade of pink. "So... why don't you tell me a bit more about yourself Kusai-kun?"

@Darekk

Varien smiled smugly to himself and he remained silent as they returned back to the school gates. He stopped outside, studying the new and snazzy building. Without really thinking about it, his eyes became serious and his mouth opened to speak but he closed it again, his words dead on his lips.

After a few moments of silence he spoke. "Do you like this school? Everything's changing... the halls, the students, the teachers. All of it. But even so, are you still able to like this place?" He turned to look at Momoko, his eyes slightly dark and accusing.

@Sunkissed

"No. I hate it. I hate all the students, teachers, even the design of the building is ugly. No one likes me either, but I don't care. They're all stupid." Momoko said and tucked her hair behind her ear, sighing as her blush faded slowly. Of course Varien was the only person that seemed to like her in some way, but she didn't want to admit that. He would only make fun of her, or tease her.

@Emi

Varien sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Yeah... i figured you'd say something like that. Come on then, let's go" he trudged ahead of her and into the hallways of the school. He pulled his earphones up and onto his head, turning his head to her one more time. "And for the record, i like you. Or... at least i think i do. I still believe that there's a lot more to you" He smiled at her and headed off down the hall, planning to wander around for a while before class

@Sunkissed

Momoko blushed, beginning to stutter as she hit him repetitively, but lightly. "Wh-Why would you like me!? You know nothing about me! " Frustrated she clenched her small fists while bringing her hands down from the punching bag session, that was, hitting Varien.

(Sorry for short reply) @Emi

Naoki Hashimoto

Naoki stood by one of the windows with his eyes glued on the courtyard below. Just as before, not a single soul was walking there, it was all empty. His thoughts drifted off towards the land of daydreams. It was still not clear just what he was thinking about, but the light frown on his forhead revealed that there was something that really needed to be cleared up. But his daydreaming was not to last. It all ended when he felt someone tugging his sleeve. With a few blinks and a mumbling 'huh' he turned his head towards the figure and raised a brow. A girl around his age seemed to be the cause of the grip around his sleeve. Her blue eyes sparkled as she intensely gazed up at his face, empathis on the word up. He was quite a bit taller than her, him needing to glance down to actually see her face.

Then she said something, a question about his name. Why, you may ask, but he couldn't tell. The expression in his face revealed quite a lot of confusion. Naoki turned around completely to face her directly. "My name? Wouldn't that be considered somewhat rude? We've been in the same class for a good two years." His face lit up in a playful grin as he spoke. And indeed he knew who she was. They weren't exactly friends, but they had been in the same class for a while now. But since they didn't belong to the same group of people, he did not know anything about her more than her name. Aria Ikeda, sure he knew about her. He had heard her humming and singing several times before, mostly when she was headed to or from class. But yet again, he did not know her personally.

@kawiibunnygirl

((I'm so so so sorry for the late post! Got a lot in school atm, hope I didn't mess anything up with this post))

Aria Ikeda

Aria looked up at the boy and then froze when he spoke about her being rude for not knowing his name. Her gaze shifted down as she tried to think of a name. Names floated through her head as she thought of people. Oh, that's right. She didn't remember anyone's names other than famous musicians. Her blonde hair fell over her face as she hung her head in shame.
"I don't know..." Aria spoke with a lazy tone, even though her eyes showed how she was disappointed in not knowing his name. "You... can I borrow you when I need to?" She asked and looked up at him, once more regaining her sleepy appearance. She honestly couldn't remember his name and felt bad about it, but he seemed to help her think. Maybe he was special, maybe he was magic. She didn't know, but she planned to find out.

You see Aria hasn't remembered a single name of a classmate as she hasn't had any need for it. She knows the names of a couple teachers, but that's about it. The only things that occupy her brian are her music and family. Of course sleeping is a main concern of hers as well since she was usually sleeping after writing a song. The dark circles had recently started to appear as she couldn't figure out the final lyric for a new song. However, upon walking past this boy she was able to think of it.

@Peachypants (It's fine don't worry! I'm just glad I'll be able to RP with you xD )

Kato kept following Emi and a few moments later she asked "So... why don't you tell me a bit more about yourself Kusai-kun?". That left him wondering for a while, what did he had to tell about himself? He was usually pretty much an open book to those who had enough interest to try and read him so people usually didn't ask that type of question, but it was fair for her to ask it since they had met only a few hours ago, so he took a few seconds more to think about his answer and started talking "Well, there's really not much to know about me to be honest, I live with my mother and sister since I was ten, I hate waking up early and usually stay up late drawing or writing, I like reading and playing all kind of games....I just went a little off topic, ask anything you want to know about me and I shall answer" after saying this he winked at Emi and kept walking.

@Emi

(Guys i'm sorry but i'm having a really off day so i'l probably reply late tomorrow night or Friday. Sorry for any inconvenience)

Varien turned around at the pounding of his back, letting an honest smile spread across his face as he saw the girl. "Maybe i don't. But then I'll just have to find out then, won't I?" He laughed at her, patting her head.

@Sunkissed

Listening to Kato talk intently, she skipped along the halls. As he winked at her, she felt a hot flush spread across her cheeks, and she buried her hands in her face, cringing. As she stopped, and looked up, she realized that he had gone quite far in front of her. Running to catch up with him, she grabbed a hold of his sleeve, tugging it. "Well... where did you move from?" She inquired, her breathing quite heavy. As she looked down at her feet as she walked, still holding onto his sleeve, she felt the courage build up inside of her and she pulled him to a stop. She peered up into his eyes and opened her mouth to speak, the words not coming out.

"U-um... are you going out with anyone?" She asked, her eyes big and innocent.

@Darekk

Kato kept walking and didn't notice Emi had stopped behind him, but a few seconds later he felt her tugging his sleeve so he stopped so she could catch up and then they both kept walking. after a few steps she asked about where had he moved from and as he was about to answer she started talking again "U-um... are you going out with anyone?". Strangely enough, this question made Kato stop dead on his tracks and stare at her for a few seconds, luckily he composed himself fast enough to avoid making the moment awkard and said casually "I'm not going out with anyone, I didn't use to interact with people a lot back at my old school to be honest".

He wondered which was the reason for her to ask it out of the blue, but it wasn't as if he disliked the question, as a matter of fact he somehow felt excited when she asked it. Then he looked at her face and realized how cute she was, Kato hadn't actually focused at how she looked since he was always distracted by every small detail but she was definitely good looking, after a few seconds he realized he was staring and looked away while blushing a bit, he didn't knew what but he liked something about her "Maybe you like her" said a small voice in his mind, he blushed even harder at the thought and discarded it considering the fact he had just met her, it'd be weird for him to actually like the girl after knowing her for a few hours, yet what was this strange feeling?....

@Emi

((Mwahaha let the crushing begin))

Emi blushed like a tomato when she had realized what had slipped out of her mouth. Again, she sneezed loudly and covered her face in embarrassment.

"I-I-I see. Th-that's good..." She stuttered and breathed a sigh of relief. Wait... why are you feeling relieved? What's up with you? "I... um. I don't really know why i asked that" She laughed, unsure of herself. She let her hands drop to the sides, and took a couple of deep breaths. "Okay, let's move on. What is your favorite food?"

@Darekk (Yes, let it begin. mwahah)

Kato saw Emi blushing and when he was about to say something to try and lighten things up she suddenly sneezed, he had realized she usually sneezed after blushing or when something awkard happened, but he thought it made her cute in a weird sense. A few seconds later she stuttered "I-I-I see. Th-that's good...". When he heard this he somehow felt his cheeks reddening a bit and spacing out for a moment. As soon as his attention came back she asked about his favorite food.

"Oh well, if I had to choose about a favorite food I'd either say ice cream or pizza" He said half laughing, then he remembered the question she had asked earlier and a thought crossed his mind "Uhm...and...how about you?are you...uhm you know....going out with anyone? Maybe that Izaya guy...." He said while lowering his voice and looking down to the floor, while a weird twinge of jealousy coursed through his body.

@Emi

((Poor Kato, all confused > :D ))

"Yeah... Ice cream is a good choice!" Emi nodded, laughing happily. She listened to him fumble over his words. "Uhm...and...how about you?are you...uhm you know....going out with anyone? Maybe that Izaya guy...."

She looked at him with wide eyes and shook her head violently. "No! Of course not...He's ... No. I'm not going out with him, I've known him since i was in middle school" She laughed, feeling nostalgic all of a sudden. "He used to go to school with my elder brother you see... So I've known him for most of my life. He's like another brother to be honest" Emi looked up at Kato, smiling softly when she met his eyes.

@Darekk

Kato waited in silence for her to answer his unproper question."No! Of course not...He's ... No. I'm not going out with him, I've known him since i was in middle school. He used to go to school with my elder brother you see... So I've known him for most of my life. He's like another brother to be honest" Emi said while smiling. He sighed visibly relieved and then he felt a little embarassed since he didn't even knew why he felt relieved, or for all that it matters, why had he asked that, but after hearing this he smiled and relaxed.

"I see, so just another brother. Well my turn to ask something, humm what should I ask.....I know! What's your favorite hobby?I mean, besides acting" He asked cheerfully, it was weird being interested in someone else but he actually felt as if he wanted to know more about her, all the boring and fun details. Kato thought he should've asked about the sneezing thing but he completely forgot about it, yet curiosity won over him and decided to just ask something else not worrying about being annoying "Oh, also, you're sneezing a lot today, is it an everyday thing for you?" he asked while smiling.

@Emi

((I think I may have overstepped somewhere buuuut my excuse is he felt so relieved he felt as if he could ask anything ( :) )))

Yusa Emi pondered for a while, continuing to walk out of the building and underneath the canopy. "Hobbies? I'm not really sure to be honest, I love sketching i suppose? I wouldn't call it a hobby of such but i love that feeling when you can listen to really loud music and just draw and loose yourself, drowning yourself in the music. Hm... what else i wonder? I love going down to the beach, playing around in the ocean and summer! Ah, summer is amazing. You can eat ice cream, and everything sweet and everybody's happy and ... it's just summer!" She laughed, carefree and rambling.

She felt herself go slightly stiff when she heard his next question and laughed awkwardly. "Yeah... um, it is. Although it's never really this bad" She spoke softly, contemplating whether to go on further. "This may sound really strange but i get it when I'm nervous, i always have, ever since i was little. Nobody really knows why, but it's not like it hurts me in any way so me and my family have never inquired about it." She shrugged casually, feeling the hot sun beating down onto her face and sighing in content.

@Darekk (No worries! ( ;) ))

Kato listened to Emi as she answered his question, "So that was the reason behind her sneezing" he though, well it's not like it was annoying or something like that "You actually look kind of cute when you do it"He said carelessly. His mind was somewhere else, lost in his memories of drawing and imagining both of them eating ice cream at the beach, when he realized what he was thinking about he smacked himself mentally and came back to reality once again "Haha yeah, a nice day at the beach eating ice cream and relaxing is awesome"

A few steps later he realized she had mentioned drawing, and as the hopeless artist he was everytime someone mentioned they did any kind of art he ended up taking an interest in it, though it happened specially with drawing or writing. "Oh hey, you mentioned you draw? sounds great, maybe sometime you could show me some of your stuff?....I mean, if you want to, I know there are some drawings one just keeps personal" he said stumbling over his own words. He also had some stuff he never showed anyone, the only person that had ever seen all his art, or well, at least all the art that interested her was his little sister. He looked at Emi straight in her eyes while waiting for her answer.

@Emi ((Give Kato some confidence and he'll never shut up))

Last edited by a moderator:
Emi nodded happily, blushing slightly at his comment but she was beginning to grow accustomed to his compliments. "Yeah... the beach is amazing. We should go some time!" She energetically bounced, grabbing his hand in hers. She listen to him talk about her drawing and she nodded eagerly. "You can look if you want to, i don't mind. I don't really keep personal drawings to be honest... I just draw for fun" She thought aloud.

@Darekk (Sorry for sucky answers, i'm really out of it at the moment xD )

Kato heard as Emi offered going to the beach some time together, he smiled and was about to answer when she suddenly grabbed his hand, it surprised him but still he grabbed hers as well, when she agreed to show him her drawings he nodded happily "Great, I bet they're good" he said while laughing softly. Afterwards he realized break was coming to an end and they should come back to class, time had passed way faster than he had expected, but he had fun so he didn't mind it.

"Well, we should get on our way back to the classroom, I don't think there's enough time now to visit the art club room and the manga club room sadly" he said pretending to be heartbroken about it. He wondered what class did they have next since he wasn't good at memorizing stuff, but he knew he wouldn't have fun in it. Kato just wanted to go somewhere else where he could get comfortable and maybe eat some ice cream "Ugh, I'd wish we could go and eat some ice cream somewhere, I'm kind of tired of school today" he said, almost talking with himself

@Emi

((Don't worry, I know the feeling haha, at least you're replying ( :) )))

Emi smiled at him apologetically, "Sorry, I ended up talking too much, huh?" As they started to make their way back to the classroom Emi listened to his words, nodding along with them. "Well, maybe after school we can go and get some. It's technically still summer so they should still be selling ice cream!" At the thought of it, her face visibly brightened.

@Darekk

Aria Ikeda

Aria looked up at the boy and then froze when he spoke about her being rude for not knowing his name. Her gaze shifted down as she tried to think of a name. Names floated through her head as she thought of people. Oh, that's right. She didn't remember anyone's names other than famous musicians. Her blonde hair fell over her face as she hung her head in shame.
"I don't know..." Aria spoke with a lazy tone, even though her eyes showed how she was disappointed in not knowing his name. "You... can I borrow you when I need to?" She asked and looked up at him, once more regaining her sleepy appearance. She honestly couldn't remember his name and felt bad about it, but he seemed to help her think. Maybe he was special, maybe he was magic. She didn't know, but she planned to find out.

You see Aria hasn't remembered a single name of a classmate as she hasn't had any need for it. She knows the names of a couple teachers, but that's about it. The only things that occupy her brian are her music and family. Of course sleeping is a main concern of hers as well since she was usually sleeping after writing a song. The dark circles had recently started to appear as she couldn't figure out the final lyric for a new song. However, upon walking past this boy she was able to think of it.

@Peachypants (It's fine don't worry! I'm just glad I'll be able to RP with you xD )

@Peachypants

"Sure, that sounds great!" Kato said with a smile on his face, as they walked towards the classroom he looked around everywhere, as they were taking a turn he suddenly bumped onto a girl. Because of it he fell backwards on the floor, it happened to him often enough since he wasn't good at keeping his balance, sometimes even the slightest unwanted position change could send him flying towards the floor. He looked up after it and was surprised to see Ema "Oh, hey Ema...I'm sorry I didn't see you there, are you okay?" He asked.

He was about to get up when he realized his ankle throbbed painfully Ok, how did I manage to hurt my ankle with such a simple fall? he thought annoyed. He managed to get up but as he was about to put some weight on his foot he grimaced with pain, it hurt badly and he wasn't sure he would be able to get to the infirmary like that.

@Emi @kawiibunnygirl

((Sorry for taking so long, also I'm sorry if I overstepped by grabbing Ema and positioning her there even thought she was at the Art room a while ago, I can edit the post if needed))

(I'm really sorry for the late reply. I've been soooo busy with homework. Would anyone like to join my harry potter roleplay? It's in my signature [emoji4])

Momoko blushed, turning her head to the ground and stomping her foot on the floor. "W-What!? You couldn't possibly like me, n-no way.." She ran (or fancily walked as quickly as she could,) further into the school building, venturing her way into the classroom in which she sat down. Maybe she was acting like a spoiled brat, but, ugh! He was making her so embarrassed!

@Emi

(I'm so sorry guys but i have so many exams coming up so I'm taking a two week break. Feel free to carry on without me and i should return shortly. Again, sorry for any trouble)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back