• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime Group Role-play Options!

Which of these anime would you want to role-play the most?

• Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Sword Art Online

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Dragonball Z/Dragonball Super

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hunter X Hunter

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Timv9

One Thousand Club
Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well! As you can tell by my title I am looking for anime and fandom role-plays! There are a few titles that I love and absolutely would like to try and role-play them with people! Here are the different anime I am trying to role-play! I have been roleplaying for about 6 years now. I use to be on RPnation a lot when I was younger, now i'm mostly on Iwakuroleplay, but now I'm trying to make a comeback to RPnation!

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball Super

Sword Art Online

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Hunter X Hunter

So those are the anime that I am trying to role-play as of right now! That doesn't mean though that you can't come to me and ask about another anime! I may also do other Anime so please if something else interest you ask me and we can talk about it!

Now when it comes to these I would like for us to make original characters. We can have actual characters from the anime in our roleplay but I would like for us to make our own characters. I think it would also be really cool if we could make it an alternate universe (AU)!

What I would like in a group are people who can work with me and help me come up with a plot and characters and such! I want people who I can talk too! I would also like these people to be able to post as frequently as possible. Believe me I am someone who always says that real life comes first because it absolutely does, and I, like a lot of you are busy as well. Still I would like at the very least one post a week, ideally it would be much more than that. Also if you have to step away for a while for whatever reason please let me know! I will give you the same courtesy.

Also please vote in the poll!

So please if you're interested let me know! You can either leave a message here, or send me a private message! Either is totally fine with me!

Last edited:
So I'm interested in pretty much all these I voted for Hxh but to be honest SAO and FMA are strong second and third.

Great! If you know of anyone else who would be interested in any of these please tell them to post here!

Intreasted, but it appears that I’m intreasted in playin’ a character from Ninja Nonsense...or rather, play a collective.

Thank you so much for all of your interest! I honestly would be happy to do any one of these! Right now it seems that Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto and Mobile Suit Gundam:Iron Blooded Orphans have the most votes, And SAO has a lot of people that have commented that they would want to do it. Hmm I personally am not sure which one we should do! I guess ill leave the poll up for a few more days and see how the votes play out, whichever gets the most votes we will do! Who knows maybe ill do multiple rps! Though I have never created a rp by myself, so I will definitely need help from people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back