• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anime Fandoms

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
I'll try to keep this brief, I am looking for a partner for a fandom 1x1 RP. I prefer to play males and only do MxF pairings because others I wouldn't be able to do them justice. I prefer at least one paragraph and someone who can post at least twice a day. The RP doesn't have to include romance by the way. 

Fandoms:

Blue Exorcist(Manga Based) - Prefer to play OC

Highschool DXD - Prefer to play a canon in an AU

Mobile Suit Gundam - AU but featuring suits and such from all series

Sousei no Aquarian - An RP featuring the conclusion of the story of Scorpius the third element who was alongside Apollonius and Celion

Evangelion - An AU in which Evas were eventually turned against each others

Naruto - A roleplay featuring the samurai as the dominate warriors

SAO - An idea in which Kirito enters a tournament that bring strategy and tower defense to VRMMO in order to win money to save the Yuki Family Fortune

Multi - Fandoms:

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero - An original idea in which the alternate worlds are actually AUs of fandoms

Problem Children are coming from another world - ^

I'd do an Evangelion RP but I haven't watched anything past season two, I'd also do a Mobile Suit Gundam one. I don't care which.

Do you still have one available for SAO... I would love to hear what you full on have in mind ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back