• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anime Fandom Cravings~

Jordichan said:
Hey guys this is Jordi or you can call me Jordan or Jojo I really don't care. Anyway I'm looking to do more fandom rps with some ships I like.
Please keep in mind if you rp a ship for me I'll gladly double and rp a ship for you. That is a easy way to keep it fair~ ^^ You can even pick a ship you want to do and play the female that I have already listed as long as I can play the female in another ship I have listed below

Rules

• Please be active. I'm tired of getting rps in the beginning stage and then you just drop out on me
  • I only do mxf sorry nothing personal but I suck at the other type of pairings
  • I'm always up for plotting and coming up with great ideas within the plot. I am always up for some Au's
  • Again I am willing to double and will try my best to portray any character you like
  • No Oc's! Sorry but I have had bad experiences with rping with oc's
  • Please be willing to keep the story moving
  • I'm up for doing some dark stuff like abuse, blood, gore, etc. Just follow RPN's rules and obviously no smut is allowed and must fade to black
  • I have no preference whether we rp in threads or pms
  • I tend to match by partner's length and don't care much about length just no one-liners!

Ok that is about it~ I'll post the fandoms with some ships I want to do below

(If there are other animes you want to do just ask me because I've seen a lot)

Bold: Dying to do

Italics: Role I want to play

Mircaculous Ladybug

Marinette/Ladybug x Adrien/Chat Noir

Kagepro

Ayano x Shintaro

Takane x Haruka

Fairy Tail

Erza x Jellal

Lucy x Natsu

Levy x Gajeel

Sword Art Online

Asuna x Kirito/Kazuto

Cardcaptor Sakura

Sakura x Syaoran

Vocaloid

Rin x Len

Miku x Kaito

D.Gray-Man

Allen x Lenalee

Lavi x Lenalee

Noragami

Yato x Hiyori

Durarara

Anri x Mikado

Fruits Basket

Tohru x Kyo

Yuki x Machi

Kisa
x Hiro

Zuko x Katara

Jet x Katara

Kai
x Jinora

Mako x Korra

Bolin x Asami

Princess Tutu

Fakir x Ahiru

Mytho x Ahiru/Tutu

Black Butler

Ciel x Elizabeth

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Tamaki x Haruhi

Hikaru x Haruhi

Teen Titans

Robin x Starfire

Danny Phantom

Sam x Danny

Yona of the Dawn

Yona x Hak

Your Lie in April

Kousei x Kawori

Ok well that's it for now, but I look forward to getting new rp partners. Just either reply here or pm me and we can work out an rp then~
I'd love to do Sword Art Online, if you're still looking.

AHHH! This is the first time I saw someone post about Vocaloid!! I'd LOVE to be Kaito and/or Len! In addition, I'd love to also be willing to rp Ciel, and Tamaki otherwise ^_^ Don't feel shy to shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back