• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anime Fandom Cravings~

Jordichan

Dreaming of a Fairytale
Hey guys this is Jordi or you can call me Jordan or Jojo I really don't care. Anyway I'm looking to do more fandom rps with some ships I like.

Please keep in mind if you rp a ship for me I'll gladly double and rp a ship for you. That is a easy way to keep it fair~ ^^ You can even pick a ship you want to do and play the female that I have already listed as long as I can play the female in another ship I have listed below

Rules

• Please be active. I'm tired of getting rps in the beginning stage and then you just drop out on me
  • I only do mxf sorry nothing personal but I suck at the other type of pairings
  • I'm always up for plotting and coming up with great ideas within the plot. I am always up for some Au's
  • Again I am willing to double and will try my best to portray any character you like
  • No Oc's! Sorry but I have had bad experiences with rping with oc's
  • Please be willing to keep the story moving
  • I'm up for doing some dark stuff like abuse, blood, gore, etc. Just follow RPN's rules and obviously no smut is allowed and must fade to black
  • I have no preference whether we rp in threads or pms
  • I tend to match by partner's length and don't care much about length just no one-liners!

Ok that is about it~ I'll post the fandoms with some ships I want to do below

(If there are other animes you want to do just ask me because I've seen a lot)

Bold: Dying to do

Italics: Role I want to play

Mircaculous Ladybug

Marinette/Ladybug x Adrien/Chat Noir

Kagepro

Ayano x Shintaro

Takane x Haruka

Fairy Tail

Erza x Jellal

Lucy x Natsu

Levy x Gajeel

Sword Art Online

Asuna x Kirito/Kazuto

Cardcaptor Sakura

Sakura x Syaoran

Vocaloid

Rin x Len

Miku x Kaito

D.Gray-Man

Allen x Lenalee

Lavi x Lenalee

Noragami

Yato x Hiyori

Durarara

Anri x Mikado

Fruits Basket

Tohru x Kyo

Yuki x Machi

Kisa
x Hiro

Zuko x Katara

Jet x Katara

Kai
x Jinora

Mako x Korra

Bolin x Asami

Princess Tutu

Fakir x Ahiru

Mytho x Ahiru/Tutu

Black Butler

Ciel x Elizabeth

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Tamaki x Haruhi

Hikaru x Haruhi

Teen Titans

Robin x Starfire

Danny Phantom

Sam x Danny

Yona of the Dawn

Yona x Hak

Your Lie in April

Kousei x Kawori

Ok well that's it for now, but I look forward to getting new rp partners. Just either reply here or pm me and we can work out an rp then~

Last edited by a moderator:
@Despairingly Lucky Wow, really? I'd love to rp with you! ^^ If you want you can pm me and we can work something out~

Could we work it out to where I can play an oc, if you can do a canon/canon for your half? It's just no fun for me if I play canon for my own half of romance.

If you are still dying to play this pairing, I'll gladly offer to be the Shintaro to your Ayano.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back