• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ((Anime Face-Claims))

Danoram

probaly...
The two of you are... were married... that is until today.
Last night, you were thirty. This morning, you woke up and now you're a teenager again.
You talked with your husband last night over an antique bottle of wine, reminiscing and such.
Then you asked the question: "Do you think we'd have ended up together if we would have met in high-school?"
He responded with a shrug, saying that there's no way to know. "You wouldn't have liked me," he stated.
You said the word: "Bet," and that's when a strange sound rang through your ears and you blacked out.
Now... your mother, who passed away when you were twenty-two, is beating on your door at six in the morning for you to get ready for school.
It's also weird that you're in a different home in a different town, as you and your husband never met until you were twenty-four, and you
both went to different schools. The only thing that's the same is you...
Now all that's left is to find him and make him love you again!

PM if interested. I'm in other 1x1s as well, but I maintain them.

For your character: Name, Age, Birthday, Height, and Appearance (picture).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back