• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anime College on Deck

Xanto

The Clever Paradox
You! DON'T YOU DARE CLICK BACK! Stay with me. Do you like drama, adventure, action, comedy, and unexpected happenings? *listens and blinks at your reply* . . Good, I do too.

anime-dorm.jpg

Welcome to Lockwood University. Just recently, Professor Sakamoto put together a study abroad program in order to allow students to fully immerse themselves in a variety of cultures, while staying on track with their academic needs. In all honesty, he probably just did it since a single campus could get boring.

As an admitted student, you already know how prestigious and welcoming the university is. Now due to our high success rates, we were able to establish the study abroad program that will allow you to reside and take up courses on a cruise ship! That's right, you will take some classes on deck and travel the world. Occasionally, we will even attend classes abroad in other universities.

eyeshield%2021%20-%20the%20bestest%20name%20for%20a%20cruise%20liner%20in%20anime%20history.jpg

Anything is possible! Do remember, the more curve balls we throw in the better! Go ahead and fangirl/boy about ships on the ship. Cause some damage to the captain's quarters. Maybe even sneak into someone's room. Hold up, what about having a part-time job on board? It's a complete sandbox! As long as you make it to class on time and pass your lessons, it'll all be smooth sailing ahead.

If you got any ideas that can help improve the general vibe then tell me all about it. If you're interested then say so!

Rules and Notes:

• Follow this website's rules!
  • Please do keep in mind that this is more on the realistic side of things. Professor Sakamoto won't suddenly sparkle in the sun because he became a vampire.
  • Write at least one paragraph per post (5-7 sentences).
  • No intense 2-100 page one-on-one rping in this group thread.
  • Notify me about any savage/amazing curveballs you have in mind.
  • Don't please DON'T control other characters unless they give you permission.
  • For offline purposes and random real life situations, please make the decision to either be brought on/off the cruise ship with everyone else, or be left behind. We will only wait a reasonable amount of time for someone to write that they are boarding a ship.
  • Include everyone for the love of Rping! I don't care if you're a cold-hearted beast. At least give the loner a weird look and start from there.
  • Treat everyone with respect! We all live a life out of this awesome "reality." Please be understanding.
  • I am open to suggestions for the most part. However, I am not a yes man. Annoying requests will be met with my co-creator's smooth back hand.
Links:
CS University on Deck Characters
Main Thread University on Deck
Out of Character Chat University on Deck Out of Character Chat
Information University on Deck Information

;Rain; ;Rain; is the co-gm.

Last edited:
To anyone still interested, I just updated all the links. Feel free to submit a CS and talk about what's up in the Out of Character thread

Is this RP still open? I've been looking for a casual anime/slice-of-life RP and I'd be every interested to try this out!

Is this RP still open? I've been looking for a casual anime/slice-of-life RP and I'd be every interested to try this out!
Yeah, go ahead and check the information thread. There are instructions for the new recruitment process posted right below the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back