• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anime-Claims -- My Characters Came to Life? Looking for one more...

Danoram

probaly...
In this story, there are four roles.

The main character is a guy who writes in his free time. He has no friends, maybe some family, but he's content.

He has three unpublished novels that he wishes would reach the public like no other written work! And so he wishes upon a shooting star, only to encounter the three characters from each of his novels by the next day.

So, they've come to life.

1. Writer Boy
2. Book 1 Character -- Taken Danoram Danoram
3. Book 2 Character -- Taken Nano Nano
4. Book 3 Character -- Taken Pyosimros Pyosimros

This is LGBT friendly, so choose your gender however you'd like, but it is romance-focused.

How this works:

As a book character, your character does not have to be the story's main character. Mine isn't, he's actually a side-character who'll end up trying to get Writer Boy to remake the story because of so. I want each of the books' themes, however, to differ a bit.

For example, my character is from a modern/fantasy story. If it's your character, you choose.

Here is the character sheet skeleton: (Be grammatical. The Writer Boy character will know all of these details since he made them.)
Name:
Eyes:
Hair:
Physique:
Image:
Personality:
Storybase: (if a book character)
Abilities: (if a book character)
Quirks:
Extra:

This is my character to help you figure your own out:
Name: Tatie Adderley

Height: 6'4"

Eyes: Red

Hair: Dark blue. His hair is windblown and messy, most of which is swept back while a few sections favor his face. Toward the back, he has a long rattail that's held tightly by a long, golden cuff as the hair reaches midway down his back.

Physique: Strapping and broad-shouldered. Athletic.

Image: Tatie

Personality: Tatie is a cocky, out-going, and a rather upbeat character despite his temperament. He listens when someone is talking to him but is also quick to interrupt when something comes to mind. He's not super dark, but he isn't super peppy. He is either or, bouncing between both depending on the circumstance. He'll stand up for you, but he'll stand against you. Tatie is all about energy and staying on the move. He likes to have fun.

Story: "Ninja Gangsters" a fantastical idea placed within a modernistic setting about four rival gangs: White Tigers, Black Cobras, Blue Dragons, and the Red Specters. These gangs all fight for reign over the city, a city in which its inhabitants possess "chi abilities." Eventually the Tigers from the North ally with the Dragons from the East and same so for the Specters and Cobras. Tatie is a Blue Dragon. Everything starts with some sneaky cops disguising themselves as Tigers and Cobras to go around attacking Dragons and Specters in order to let the gangs tear each other apart rather than deal with it themselves.

Abilities: Tatie has the ability of being able to control the temperature of his body from -320 degrees to +350 degrees Fahrenheit. In his book, this is called his chi ability and his alias is Bipolar. Though this is true, there are ways that he can bypass his natural limits by maintaining contact with anything above or below his controlled temperatures. For example, if he touches something below -320, then his body will begin to mimic that temperature. However, this can be harmful if exposure is prolonged. Tatie's emotions may also interfere with his control over his abilities--heat representing anger and cold representing sadness or any other emotions in relation.

Extra/Quirks:
* In the Ninja Gangsters story, Tatie is supposed to die by saving the leader of the White Tigers.

* Tatie fights with a paintball gun and wears a mask to match it in his story, in which real guns seem to not exist. All of the characters fight with blunt weapons or blades and such.

* Tatie's eyes twitch when he's conflicted or confused over something, as well as when he's frustrated.

Last edited:
Heya! I'm torn between the two types of roles here, but I think I'll go with one of the books' characters, since it seems interesting to be able to spin my own world within another rp.

Heya! I'm torn between the two types of roles here, but I think I'll go with one of the books' characters, since it seems interesting to be able to spin my own world within another rp.
Awesome! You can post your CS in here in a spoiler and I'll read over it.

Heya! I was wondering if I could take a book character~

Edit: Oh! I was also wondering, are acceptances on a first come first serve basis?

They are, lol. First come, first serve. There is a weekly post requirement and if you miss three weeks in a row, you're removed from the RP.

Pyosimros Pyosimros
Nano Nano

Will the two of you be putting in character sheets? Would you prefer that I create a thread specifically for them?
No worries. I'm still here, and the CS is on its way! I just didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted to do until this morning, but my classes run until 9PM today, so I won't be able to really plunker down and focus on it until I get home in around another 8~9 hours depending on the train. I'll try to have something up soonish though!

An extra thread would be nice just so the CSs don't get lost if replies stack up on this thread, but it's not a necessity if it's a bother for you. ^ ^

No worries. I'm still here, and the CS is on its way! I just didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted to do until this morning, but my classes run until 9PM today, so I won't be able to really plunker down and focus on it until I get home in around another 8~9 hours depending on the train. I'll try to have something up soonish though!

An extra thread would be nice just so the CSs don't get lost if replies stack up on this thread, but it's not a necessity if it's a bother for you. ^ ^
Here's the link: Realistic/Modern - When Characters Come to Life

It says you're looking for one more. Are you looking for the writer?

I'd be interested in playing him :> If you give me a CS Skeleton I can have it up tomorrow evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back