• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Anime/Casual) ✿Dobutsu Academy✿ (Magic/Neko)

Catnip

clannad_anime_school_clean_by_night_wolf23-d3eu3mh.jpg

Welcome to Dobutsu Academy! The only academy in the World of Gandara that specializes in educating hybrid species of students, ranging anywhere from: Nekos, Inu or even Deer! Here at our prestigious academy, you will be trained in the magical arts. We’ll show you how to channel your inner Chi through weapons, and how to efficiently mortalize yourself and blend into the human-folk of the overworld. Our mission at Dobutsu Academy is unity of all diversities, and we hope that we’ll be able to not only bring each other together, but to one day congregate among the humans.

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Omg! So, thanks for looking at my interest check, I’m really excited to get this started, I’ve always wanted to host my own RP. Dobutsu academy is gonna have dorm rooms, teachers, magic and weaponry. The main focus is gonna be on the students and their interactions, but I already have some planned conflicts ahead! So, please let me know if you’re interested, and we can set up the hosted project, get the character skeleton up, more information about the school and begin as soon as possible. I’m looking for at least four roleplayers before I start the RP.  

(we're also gonna have some rad clubs! cooking, swimming, writing etc) 

Indoor+Anime+Landscape+%5BScenery+-+Background%5D+72.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back