• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anime Battle Royal (Interest Check)

Will their be any stats functioning in the background? Or, will the match be resolved by the players kind of feeling each other out and deciding the outcome?

Tronethiel7 said:
Will their be any stats functioning in the background? Or, will the match be resolved by the players kind of feeling each other out and deciding the outcome?
Some of the maps like the soul eater one, will give some of the characters advantages. In the soul eater map, if you have high soul power, you get an advantage.

(@Artorias is still looking for more people to join. and other players!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Tronethiel7 said:
It will be up to the players, to come to a fair decision on who wins. If this cannot be decided I will decide the winner based on who I believe took less damage

whoa whoa whoa........

I just had to chime in here. ( read the first few responses) ummmm... Yea Goku=Given win every time. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back