• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Anime Battle Island [Rules, Important information, Landmarks]

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

[color= dodgerblue]Anime Battle Island[/color][color= limegreen]
[/color]

• Everyone's favourite part, right?
    [color= red][/color] Matches between characters will be rolled by me, through a randomizer.
    [color= red][/color] Your characters can die. If a match has been rolled and neither person is willing to have their character die, compromises can be made. Don't be scared to talk to me about something like that.
    [color= red][/color] No immortal characters. Don't come in with Yashiro Isana and expect me to accept him.
    [color= red][/color] Along those lines, no characters that are so overpowered that nobody has a glimmer of hope defeating them.
    [color= red][/color] I'm pretty sure Alucard falls into both of the above two categories.
    [color= red][/color] If you think that a match is unfair and give me a good reason as to why, there's a good chance I'll be willing to reroll. Again, don't be afraid to talk to me.
    [color= red][/color] No OC's. There are more than enough fandoms out there for you to pick your characters from. The only circumstance I'm willing to negotiate this in is Pokemon-esque animes, but you'll have to talk to me before doing something like this.
    [color= red][/color]Please, no one-hit KOs. Nobody here is Saitama.
    [color= red][/color] Homestuck characters will only be allowed under the pretense that they are not Godtier.
    [color= red][/color] Keep fighting in character. If you and another player have an issue with each other, please, take it to PMs to sort it out instead of in the OOC chat.
    [color= red][/color] Literacy is important. I understand if English isn't your first language but, please, try your best to make sure we can understand what you're saying.
    [color= red][/color] This is to be a casual roleplay. One or more paragraphs per post.
    [color= red][/color] Please keep the characters you use to anime/cartoon/video game/comic book characters. Basically, anything drawn. I love Supernatural, but I don't want to deal with a "are our characters 2D or 3D?" situation. That just stresses me, and can cause conflict.
    [color= red][/color] I'm not gonna limit the amount of characters you can use. Just make sure you can manage the amount you have. You can't have more than two living characters from the same fandom, though. Should you have two and one dies, feel free to use another one.
    [color= red][/color] No killing unless it's been agreed to and I'm aware of it.
    [color= red][/color] I know this is a roleplay where people are dying, but keep your descriptions of gore to a minimum. You know, like the site rules say. This ain't ff.n.
    [color= red][/color] To prove that you read my rules, I referred to three characters by name in the rules. If you didn't already post them on the interest check, put them in the 'Extra' section on your character format

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back