• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Animals at Heart || OOC

Overall pretty good. Accepted.

EveningWillow EveningWillow Remeber everyone is born in their Jul form and they are unaware of their subspecies (Kiir, Diin or Niin) until their first transformation. Edit your character's history please.
Actually, I think I stated that his mother decided to fake her daughters death because of her "skin tone". Her lover was caucasian, pale but she was fairly dark skinned. So was her husband. Therefore if one or both of her twins - in their Jul form - was too mixed or fair skinned - than her abusive husband would know, and that couldn't happen. His twin sister has fairer skin/was mixed and therefore, their mother hid her existence from everyone. As for the beast form, it was just a stroke of luck that Thi also happened to be a Jaguar Raan.

Actually, I think I stated that his mother decided to fake her daughters death because of her "skin tone". Her lover was caucasian, pale but she was fairly dark skinned. So was her husband. Therefore if one or both of her twins - in their Jul form - was too mixed or fair skinned - than her abusive husband would know, and that couldn't happen. His twin sister has fairer skin/was mixed and therefore, their mother hid her existence from everyone. As for the beast form, it was just a stroke of luck that Thi also happened to be a Jaguar Raan.
No where in the lore have I mentioned racial hostility between skin color. That would be seemed as a trivial matter compared to the difference in animal and sub race. So in essence, it doesn't exist in this world.

So what's up with Zafina? I thought the goal was to band together and go save the princess. Is that not what we're doing?

And then controlling all of our characters into said tavern? :/
Not in the slightest, I just wrote Ayi into the tavern, anyone who wants to follow him can write it themselves. He's talking to any of them that follow, but nobody has to.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Overall pretty good (aside from minimal, which more information would be lovely) but it would be impossible for her to be involved in the main quest and run an inn. All the parties are going to be extemely mobile so your character would get very little interaction.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Overall pretty good (aside from minimal, which more information would be lovely) but it would be impossible for her to be involved in the main quest and run an inn. All the parties are going to be extemely mobile so your character would get very little interaction.
Hm, maybe she simply runs one at the beginning and joins the group later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back