• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Animals at Heart || OOC

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 No just your IC title says casual so asking for a paragraph is reasonable. Again, I think I write a decent amount. I usually match the amount I write to the people I rp with. Up to a certain point that is, I'm not a professional writer after all. I enjoy creative writing and rping certainly is an outlet for that

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 No just your IC title says casual so asking for a paragraph is reasonable. Again, I think I write a decent amount. I usually match the amount I write to the people I rp with. Up to a certain point that is, I'm not a professional writer after all. I enjoy creative writing and rping certainly is an outlet for that
I'm not a professional writer at all, I just enjoy it to a point and have practiced enough to add the amount of content I like.

Gah, I'm working on a "WTF is detail" guide and it's almost done... just gotta stop finding more to add

Also..I won't have a post up until tomorrow. I'm currently on my phone and my laptop is already put away for the night and I'm about to head to bed (or trying to at least)

One last thing for the night and I'm so sorry for all the questions. Does it matter if it's 3rd or 1st person?

IT HAS BEGUN!
*ahem*
I'll be a little busy this morning, but i'll have a post out for ya in the next few hours ^-^

Just to let you know StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 I may not get a post up on sunday as i have work and then im going to a friends party, but will do my best to get one up on that morning! <3

Hello, I am so sorry for not putting up my character sheet yet. I am moving to college tomorrow morning so I am running around trying to find my lost glasses and other things like that. I will definitely get my character up by tonight (which is in six hours for me). Then I will get my entrance post in early in the morning or later in the evening tomorrow after I have moved in and organized everything.

Sorry for my lack of posts so far erryone, been sick and still am a little, plus other thangs. I will post after work if it kills me tho, then start up a regular posting schedule. :3

I'd love to join this if there is still a space, when I join a thread I stay and stay active. Is there a need for more male over female characters? I have ideas for either. ^^

I'd love to join this if there is still a space, when I join a thread I stay and stay active. Is there a need for more male over female characters? I have ideas for either. ^^
There is! Come on in. You can play either gender as we don't really have a need for either. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back