• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Animals at Heart || OOC

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Aha, my character is finally finished..let me know what you think
Only two things to mention. The first brig her body mods. Such methods were really crude back in the day so snake bites might ruin her lip and they wouldn't have the precision to draw a rose.

The second would be her beast form. It's anthropomorphic so it needs to be modified in terms of dimensions.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 I'm really bad at medieval times as well as dimensions. I had looked up an actual snow leopard's height/length..any suggestions of what to go with for that?

Ridge Ridge @CrimsomEclipse PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Raku Raku Brejvarr Ulfhedne Brejvarr Ulfhedne doneanddusted doneanddusted Maxilgal Maxilgal Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear SRUNewman SRUNewman DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Vampunk Vampunk

12 players? This is amazing. Really I love you all for joining! Let's see how far we can make it, huh?

I'll be working on the first post so it should be up either in the Afternoon or evening CST!

E X C I T E D
200_s.gif

Finally decided to get working on a character. Making a Booby Raan-Kiir-Sul. Everybody loves boobies, they're cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back