• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Animals at Heart || OOC

Okay so I edited, but I'm not sure if I did any better. If it's not good, I can kinda rewrite her so that she fits her job more.

Cool, cause i was thinking that they would be friends...Im making my character a bear as well, but a grizzly with a shorter temper. The dynamic might be interesting?
That does sound good. Mika is more of a peaceful person so having the counterpart would make an interesting companionship between the two.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Can fel use their jul form as well? I might just be dumb but I don't want to go against the lore, and it doesn't really say?
Fel is cultural. But you being up a point I wanted to mention.

Y'all. Any of the biological subraces can have any cultural subrace. A Diin doesn't need to be Fel and a Kiir doesn't need to be Sul. Be creative, dammit.

Fel is cultural. But you being up a point I wanted to mention.

Y'all. Any of the biological subraces can have any cultural subrace. A Diin doesn't need to be Fel and a Kiir doesn't need to be Sul. Be creative, dammit.

D: I TRIED TO BE CREATIVE

Ridge Ridge CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse PanOtterPus PanOtterPus @WolfSpirit Brejvarr Ulfhedne Brejvarr Ulfhedne doneanddusted doneanddusted take note to what I added to the lore!

There are three cultural types of Raan. The Mun, Fel, and Sul. These types are largely based upon where and who they had grown up with, and normally aren’t the complete basis for a person’s personality. They do not have an impact upon the person's biological subrace at it is a learned behavior. Any of the biological subraces can have any cultural subrace. A Diin doesn't need to be Fel and a Kiir doesn't need to be Sul. Be creative, dammit.

Ooo question! Although a fel maybor get to be in their beastial form, what if they forced themselves to be in Jul to 'comply' with what they feel is the norm. But when they are alone they freely roam in beast?
A Fel personality archtype have access to both forms if they are Kiir, so they can freely shift between the two but just don't like to. If they were Diin or Niin, it biologically isn't possible to shift into a beast form.

A Fel personality archtype have access to both forms if they are Kiir, so they can freely shift between the two but just don't like to. If they were Diin or Niin, it biologically isn't possible to shift into a beast form.
Thank you for the clarification! Will make a few change to my cs.

Thank you for the clarification! Will make a few change to my cs.
Yep! Lemme know when you do and sorry for the confusion >_< The second three are personality archetypes, the first three are what they biologically are. For instance, maybe a Niin is Fel because of the way they use their limited animal features in a way that makes them feel more of the creature than what they are, or a Kiir is a Mun because they grew up in a tribe-cult that was all Niin and they made them think they were cursed or something.

So many options x3

Yep! Lemme know when you do and sorry for the confusion >_< The second three are personality archetypes, the first three are what they biologically are. For instance, maybe a Niin is Fel because of the way they use their limited animal features in a way that makes them feel more of the creature than what they are, or a Kiir is a Mun because they grew up in a tribe-cult that was all Niin and they made them think they were cursed or something.

So many options x3

Perfectly fine, i may add a little more detail into specific options and explanations in the morning! Will let you know when I've done so :)

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 I don't mean to be "that guy" but like..why not any crazy hair/eye colors for their human form?...I guess in medieval times there would be no hair dye or colored contacts? Maybe I answered my own question, unless you have a different answer for that. Another question though..what if you're genetically born with two different eye colors?

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 I don't mean to be "that guy" but like..why not any crazy hair/eye colors for their human form?...I guess in medieval times there would be no hair dye or colored contacts? Maybe I answered my own question, unless you have a different answer for that. Another question though..what if you're genetically born with two different eye colors?
Heterocromia can exist, but unnatural colors are a no-go. I don't care if you have a bright pink and orange furry OC, or want to make an edgy human with red eyes, ain't happening. The main idea is to not make a special snowflake.

There are exceptions... for plot reasons which will be seen later along with some tribes having temporary war and ritual paints, but everything wouldn't be as refined as it is today.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 I understand. I'm not sure what you mean by body modifications. Because I think of tattoos/piercings but I don't think that would be in this time period..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back