• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Animals at Heart || OOC

Thanks for accepting!

The plot looks good to me! Open enough to allow folk from different walks of life to join ^-^ I'm excited for this RP xD

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
I plan on making an assassin ('cause I'm cReATivE) and was wondering if you're okay with it
also sorry for bombarding you with questions and such ;-;
As long as they aren't an all encompassing master assassin! X3

Thanks for accepting!

The plot looks good to me! Open enough to allow folk from different walks of life to join ^-^ I'm excited for this RP xD
Of course! And I'm glad at least one person is excited for the roleplay, haha.
Why the red eyes? Don't have any problems, even I think it's slightly off putting, just asking.
Last time I checked, hyena's don't have red eyes. Sorry hun.
t'is pretty good. Which king is hiring the characters?
I wanted to begin in Goldenhill. I'll make an NPC list soon~

As long as they aren't an all encompassing master assassin! X3

Of course! And I'm glad at least one person is excited for the roleplay, haha.

Last time I checked, hyena's don't have red eyes. Sorry hun.

I wanted to begin in Goldenhill. I'll make an NPC list soon~
Oh it's fine, really. I'll change it up quick. Also, sorry if ny character has a slightly similar backstory with yours, though they ended up going in different directions. Just wanted to let you know that I didn't to intetionally copy it.

Tbh, I had the anthro fox picture saved from a while ago and built the character around it x3 Just so happened you made the perfect RP to match xD so I thank thee!
You're welcome! X3
Oh it's fine, really. I'll change it up quick. Also, sorry if ny character has a slightly similar backstory with yours, though they ended up going in different directions. Just wanted to let you know that I didn't to intetionally copy it.
Accepted. And it is rather similar... I know you didn't copy it Intentionally but would modifying it be that big of a challenge? Not necessary just curious.
I can't decide on an animal ugh
Hmmm... wells your character like?

You're welcome! X3

Accepted. And it is rather similar... I know you didn't copy it Intentionally but would modifying it be that big of a challenge? Not necessary just curious.

Hmmm... wells your character like?
I'll modify it once I wake up. I'll keep the exile part and leave out the matriarch part. It's not a big part of who she is really, it's the betrayal that's important.

that1aj that1aj I'm going to have to reject your character for two different reasons. The first is the lack of detail (no images, little explanation, etc.) The second... this is a medieval setting. I made that pretty clear.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 the list of animal rarities doesn't say anything about non-insect arthropods (scorpions, spiders, etc.) or mollusks. I don't plan on making one of either if I join, but was it an oversight or were they left out intentionally? It would make sense barring the latter, since octopi and the like are the only molluks that make sense in the setting, but the former strikes me as odd.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 the list of animal rarities doesn't say anything about non-insect arthropods (scorpions, spiders, etc.) or mollusks. I don't plan on making one of either if I join, but was it an oversight or were they left out intentionally? It would make sense barring the latter, since octopi and the like are the only molluks that make sense in the setting, but the former strikes me as odd.
I left them out for plot reasons x3

Brejvarr Ulfhedne Brejvarr Ulfhedne Only thing that needs changing his how famous he is. ^^

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 I've edited it. I made him less known in the north and more like a normal mercenary than some kind of feared legend. It was a small change but it had big effect. Maybe the site hasn't updated it yet?

I'll get a character up by tomorrow.
Still undecided what kind of beast I should go for^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back