• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Animals at Heart || OOC

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Animals at Heart
IC || OOC || Characters || Lore & Info
OOCFor general chatter, discussion, and questions. Let me know if a discord server would be preferred.

For in-character posts, seeing as this isn't a hosted project, I would like everyone to have a header with at least the location of their character and who they're with so we know who is where with whom. That make sense?

Last edited:
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 I'll post a character soon..maybe not until tomorrow. I'm not a big fan of coding so it might take me a bit to work around it (navigating the CS is a bit rough for me :c)

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 I'll post a character soon..maybe not until tomorrow. I'm not a big fan of coding so it might take me a bit to work around it (navigating the CS is a bit rough for me :c)
Sorry about that but I do require it. Just make sure to disable the rich text editor in your preferences before posting it so you don't cause it to break! ^^

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 How much coding do you require? It's really not going to work out for me if I have to do fancy coding in the IC :|
Not the IC hun, I was taking about the CS x3

The IC can be as simple as your location bolded at the top of your post for all I care. But I do require the location.

Also, I planned on a PMC/Bounty Hunter kind of character and I wanted to make sure it was okay.

Ok, the code is not agreeing with attached files. Also, I think the CS will have to wait. I'm really tired

quick question, are animal forms genetic? Like if a mom is a lion and a dad is a bear, is it possible for their child to have any other animal form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back