• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Animal Transformation - Looking for Owner

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone would there who would be interested in doing some advanced type of storyline around the theme of a human boy who is changed into an animal of some type. I was looking to play the human boy as a newfound female canine such as a wolf or a fox. This could be set in either a fantasy world or the modern world with some unexpected dark magic.

In either case my character would then play opposite of your character who could either be a male of her new species (e.g. another wolf) or a human girl who makes her into a pet. I think this story could go in a lot of directions depending on the preferences of my partner so I think that I will leave this fairly open until another person whispers me with their own preferences.

A couple of main ideas I had were:

A researcher team finds a cursed relic that changes both into wolves (and mixes genders).

A hunter is punished by the elders of a pack of wolves to replace the female wolf he killed.

A brother is changed into a pet by his younger sister after he does something unforgivable.

A stranger is changed into a pet by an old witch who wishes to teach him some new lesson.

A Pokemon Trainer is changed into a Pokemon for a (wealthy) Lady attending an academy.

Or lots of other options,

I am looking for a partner who is capable of writing advanced posts with lots of details. BY this I mean a minimum of 3-Paragraphs per post (not including talking) and would like to help with building the story and world around their preferences as well to help keep us both engaged. As with good partner I write daily in most cases,

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Serenity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back