• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Animal Instincts - Advanced Partner Search

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if there would be anyone interested in playing a male fox to my female fox in the wilderness. I was thinking that my character would have a twist and could have been a former human man moments up until the transformation that caused her to become a vixen and encounter your character. I am open to more light-hearted or dark-natured themes according to the preferences of my partner. To explore what life is like from the perspective of a canine in the wilderness, as explored through the eyes of a former human who is used to being the largest and strongest in the room and now has to depend more on the protection of a male?

I am looking for someone who can write at least four paragraphs per post and an ideal of six to nine paragraphs per post. I would like someone who can explore details as well as inner conflicts of the characters to have storyline move along more from a character development stand point as the two characters begin to adjust to one another and their personalities. The male fox (your character) could be interested in the female on more romantic levels and desire for her to become his mate, and the female of course would likely be flustered and skitterish about such discussions given her past while being more timid since she does need his help to survive.

If you are interested send me a message : = )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back