• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Captain

The world of Angels. My world.
My name is Freya and I am the Blessed princess.
They call me the Blessed princess because the night I was born the sky darkened and the moon turned a dark blood red.
This signaled that the protection seal that was cast to keep the demons out was weakening and that slowly over time they would come through disrupting our peace.
The only way to strengthen the seal is a sacrifice. My life to protect my people. That's why they called me Blessed because I will be the one to Bless this land with peace once more.

On her 21st birthday Princess Freya will give her life to keep her people safe.
All her life she has been kept locked away in the palace to keep her safe but as the day draws near Freya wants to make the most of the life she has left.

*Alright so I kinda want to leave this pretty open because I love hearing other peoples ideas.
I was thinking that maybe certain Angels can have specific powers.
I was also thinking it might be fun for someone to be a demon that get through the seal and maybe be a love interest?
I try to keep sentence at a decent length but I'm not perfect so I don't expect others to be either.

Freya Valkyrie
Female
If anyone had any doubts that she was the princess who would save them they only need to look at her to see her eyes were the same blood red color as the moon the night she was born.
Her hair a soft silver with hints of lavender. She has a small frame standing at 5'3 but still strong,
Her wings span 12 feet across tip to tip sparkling gold in the sunlight.
She does not hold back her tongue but she has ever been cruel. Deep down she does not wish to die but knows that there is no other way.
She has the power of healing but she can not bring those who have already left this world back nor can she heal those who are close to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back