• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Angel x Demon RP? Anyone?

madame moiselle

❁ listening to lullabies ❁
Heyo!

I'm Esther---bored and fresh out of hiatus. Craving for some supernatural stuff---specifically angel x demon (as if that wasn't obvious enough), preferably in modern times. Let's lay out some ground rules shall we?

1. No one-liners.
Can't. Stand. One-liners. Just---no.

2. Looking for the ideal RP partner
I'm looking for a person who can fill out 2-3 paragraphs per post. Committed too---has to have adequate grammar. At least one post per day---can we manage that?

4. Alerts?
Life's a hassle--I get it. But please, please, please notify me when you're most likely not gonna post, that you're gonna have a busy day so I won't be left hanging. Same goes for me~

Preferences:

I like playing male roles and when it comes to angelxdemon stuff, angel is usually my thing. I'm Christian, so it's all nice. The partner I'd prefer is a person who is comfortable playing the demon, if that's not too much to ask.

Let the games begin!

Hello there! I read your post and am super interested. If you're still looking and open for partners to play your demon, I would be happy to :) my only question is if this is a romantic plot or not. I am okay with either!

Hello there! I read your post and am super interested. If you're still looking and open for partners to play your demon, I would be happy to :) my only question is if this is a romantic plot or not. I am okay with either!

Of course! The plot I have in mind can be romanticized---PM me so we can sort out details and share idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back