• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom andromeda's rp search ♡

andromeduh

autism
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey everyone! I'm looking for someone to do a 1x1 rp with me. here are some details:

• I'm semi-lit during rp, I'll send small paragraph/paragraph responses (depending on what you give me to work off of) and/or match your roleplaying style.

• I mostly always play as my OCs, as I'm not very good at roleplaying as canon characters, but sometimes I'll try to.

• I'll probably ask you to come up with a plot because I can never think of any, if that's alright with you. or we can figure something out together.

• I prefer to play mlm relationships, I'm not comfortable with playing as women, but it's alright if you do

Here's a list of fandoms I'm in, and the parts I'd like to play as. the ones I want to play will be in bold.

Steven Universe:
Lapis x OC
Garnet x OC
Pearl x OC
any canon character x OC
OC x OC

Evangelion:

Asuka x OC
Shinji x OC
OC x OC

other plots:

- a prince/princess falling in love with a knight

- any forbidden love story

- angel x devil stuff

- master/apprentice (wizardry)

- knight and squire

so please send me a message if you guys are interested, I can't wait to start some new rps with you guys!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back