• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In 2819, following a 634-year journey aboard the Ark Noah's retreat, you awaken in the Heleus Cluster of the Andromeda Galaxy. The retreat strikes a dark energy cloud, temporarily knocking out its power and sending the Ark into disarray. A exploration team was ordered to scout the nearest solid planet for a safe place to land and complete repairs. It was on this planet the indigenous race called Harlot had their first interaction with humans... As the scout team came into contact with the hostile alien race "the Hark", Our AI was able to estimate various guttural noises and translate it to English...

"Sir, i believe the program must be bugging out. It says..."
we know you created it,
The tsundere loli fox,
gets pregnant from touching hair.
best girl,
waifu,
where is she?
Give us your best,
Za warldo!!!
we demand headpats...
ecchi,
Onichan.

"Good God John turn it off!!" Commander Sawl nearly lost his lunch as the video footage made it back, the AI giving those reptilian hark monsters human speech didn't help. They looked so alien and creepy.

The AI must be bugged. All three of the reptile looking creatures wouldn't be making references to Japanese media from hundreds of years ago right?
Wrong.
After two years in the Andromeda galaxy and many attempts to fix, reboot or scrap the AI.
Each sentient race in this galaxy spoke in the same terms.

Anime, manga, memes, it seems humans media is something like religion to the various worlds sporting life. However long it would take for a galaxy to pick up remnant signals from the start of the year 2000.
Despite humanity's best attempts at diplomacy, it would seem humans arriving in Andromeda has become the literal call to action to set this war off. Each alien race view the humans as a prize, the means to get what they want.

The Hark aim to enslave human kind, wishing for mass production of Furry characters.
(Reptile humanoids, similar technology to humans.)

The Grogen believe brothers and sisters are the best "ship" they intend to force incest among the humans as well enslavement and mass production of incestuous stories.
(Pod people, less advanced technology wise but gifted with telekinesis )
================
I have more I can type but figure I'd cut it off here to say it's a sci fi fantasy with a stupid plot I intend to take somewhat seriously.

Aliens are looking to enslave humans because of a dangerous addiction to what they claim as best girl or top waifu.

The story will be similar to mass effect,
the tone is more like borderlands,
and I'm hoping to get a decent following like i just released new vegas for the current consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back