• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Andromeda, anyone? (Looking for Jaal!)

norway

a white butterfly
Looking for something Mass Effect oriented.

Canon x oc or OC x OC.

For my OC I would prefer:

OC x Jaal
OC x Garrus

I'll be anyone for you! Except Cora. She sucks. : P (I'll cave if I have to though).

Would appreciate a detailed partner with knowledge of the universe, and abundant patience as I am dealing with medical issues right now, and cannot always respond multiple times a day; my activity varies however my posting length never falls below two paragraphs.

No specific plot so we'd be starting from scratch -- I don't mind doing something similar to the game and initiative but tend to love the idea of our own exploration crew. Would prefer to keep things in Andromeda but we can create new settings.

Would prefer a female role, but can double as well as juggle multiple side characters -- m x f only.

Hmu if you're down. (:

Last edited:
Hi! I'm actually looking for something very similar. And I'd send you a PM, but, uh. I'm new to the site. But, I'm not new to this mess we call a hobby. So, if you'd be interested in discussing something, shoot me a message, I'll be sure to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back