• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Androids Can Feel Too

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

In the not-so-near future, androids have been perfected, complete with sentience and emotions; and for a while, it was good. But eventually, new models of androids started to replace the original, the old ones were very glitchy and seemed very inhuman during most of its "life cycle". These new ones worked better and seemed more life-like; the old ones were quickly shipped off to special institutes where they would eventually be powered down, but since powering down an android takes so long to do, the android usually had several months left before they were shut down.

Now, once again, there are new android models have come out, which means that the previous ones have to be powered down. You can either be one of the androids or their owner; considering that some owners got attached to their androids, they want to accompany them during their last days and hopefully help the robots reach the acceptance of their powering off.

If you're interested, let me know.​

Last edited by a moderator:
If this gets enough attention, I'll make a thread, but for the most part right now, it's a little empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back