• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Android on the Run

brimythesithlord

"How fragile a life is..."
Hello. I'm proposing a science fiction roleplay in the year 2067, this is the preface:
The world has advanced faster than expected. The United Nations forces use bionics and plasma weapons and are discussing the development of robotic infantry. However, there have been news reports of an escaped cyberterrorist running around the United States possibly planning a major attack on UN databases. As a character of your choosing finds out through a very sudden encounter, the "cyberterrorist" is discovered to be an android with human emotions and some combat abilities. It turns out the United Nations were conducting experiments with android soldiers without the public knowing in conjunction with unethical human experiments. Now that all major United States intelligence and law enforcement agencies are searching for the escapee, the human and the android have to find out how to keep him hidden and expose the illegal experiment to the world.

My character would be the android, and your character's appearance, background, and personality is completely up to you, although I would prefer your character to be under the age of 21. Other characters are to be used at our discretion. I'm only doing one of these so first reply first serve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back