• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy And they were roomates... (Closed)

OOC
Here
He walks over to Don and hugs her, “you’re forgetting something babe, I own a gang. I can get endless amounts of money and I promise that I will slay as many demons as I can to keep this little one from going to Hell too.”

She pushed him away. “Honey. That thing the other night... that was my last job. I’m not working for him anymore. I didn’t feel like our children were safe....” She went back to cooking. “And you’re not invincible Sora. What if you get hit by a stray bullet one day?”

“Until that day happens I’m going to protect you five with my life, and even if that happens I’ll still try to protect you.”

I am invincible. Literally. If I die, I get born again in hell. You don’t.” She brought the kids breakfast and came back. “I’m just... scared for you.”

He hugs her tighter and kisses the top of her head, “don’t be scared princess. We’ll get through this, I promise.”

He hugs her even tighter, rubbing her back. “Shhhhh. Don’t think like that princess. Think positively, you and the baby don’t need to get stressed about anything, okay? I’ll deal with it all.”

He followed, “What’s wrong baby? You used to love me calling you princess.”

“Sora this isn’t the time for nicknames! You got me pregnant again, I quit my job, and you’re still pretending like nothing has happened!”

“What am I meant to do then? I’m not going to leave if that’s what your saying.”

She opened the door. “I never said that!! I’m just upset!! You’re not taking this seriously...” She rubbed her eyes. “I never said to leave...”

He walks over to her and hugs her, “I am taking this seriously and it seemed like that’s what you were implying to me.”

She growled, pulling him away and looking at him. “I would never leave you. You’re the love of my LIFE. I can’t believe you would think that!!!” She growled, but hugged him. “You make me so angry sometimes.”

He kisses the top of her head, “I’m probably the most aggrivating person you know yet one of the ones you love the most.”

She growled. “You’re right....” She kissed his cheek. “I’m still angry though.” She slapped his butt. “Go work out or something.”

He rolls his eyes, “i am getting a fat ass aren’t I? Thanks for noticing, the squats help.” He laughs and gets changed into sweatpants and a tshirt. “I’ll be home later, okay babe? If you need me then phone me or dumb and dumber.”

He kisses her before leaving and returns a few hours later, sweaty and a small amount of blood from a nose bleed still remains

“Me and the twins were sparring in the gym and dipshit couldn’t aim properly and hit my nose, I’m fine now though.”

“I’ll be fine, I won’t let anything harm me whilst I’m protecting you and our children or not.”

He sits and puts her head into his knee, “I’ll be fine, stop stressing. It’s not good for you or the baby.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back