• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy And they were roomates... (Closed)

OOC
Here
She laughed. “Hercules?! You like that movie? I like that movie too!” She laughed, surprised to find herself enjoying his company. Many humans got on her nerves with their noting chatter, and she often found herself wanting to kill most of them, but this one seemed... different.

Sora smiled and put the dvd in then laid on the sofa. Akina immediately goes and curls up with him.

Don sat on the other side of the couch, watching the movie for a bit. Halfway through, she looked over at Sora, admiring him in the dark. He was quite handsome... he was smart... and he was reliable... maybe she was moving to fast, but he seemed like a perfect boyfriend.

Halfway through the movie Sora and Akina fell asleep, lightly snoring

Way too curious, Don crawled across the sofa. Leaning over them, she studied Sora’s face closely. She blushed, then pulled away. I’m such a creep...Don.” She jumped, turning to see a tall, red-skinned demon behind her in a business suit. “Markus! What are you doing?!” She whispered angrily.

Sora slowly opened his eyes, picked up Akina and took her to bed after getting her changed. After she was in bed he walked in the living room to see Don and some other guy

She growled, but they didn’t notice Sora watching. “As a higher level demon, you’re expected to fill your quotient regularly. You haven’t been. I’m here to make sure that you understand the consequences if you don’t.” A green flame bursted from her feet, and went up to the top of her head, changing her into her demon form. “I understand... Is that all? My roommate could see us!” “No. I need you Ro’s ign a few things.” “Are you joking?” “Nope.” She growled, reading the old sheets of parchment he had before signing at the bottom of them.

Sora cleared his throat so that the two knew he wasn’t there

They looked up. Markus frowned. “Your problem.” He vanished with a puff of smoke. “WHAT?! MARKUS YOU JERK!!”

“You’d think with e being Asian the answer would be yes, turns out it’s no.”

She blinked at him. “Wow...” Rubbing her Head, she sighed. “Well... I’m a demon. I go around draining people’s life energy and cursing people who have done much wrong. There’s not much else to explain.”

“Right. It’s fine as long as you don’t do it to Akina or I. Got it?”

She paused, putting her thumb and index finger together, she pinched the bridge of her nose. “Wait wait... what?” She threw her hand up. “I’m literally a soul-sucking demon and you’re just... okay with it???”

“Well yeah. It’s none of my business as long as it doesn’t effect me or my child.”

She laughed. “You... seriously don’t care?” She wasn’t sure whether to be angry or excited. Every human who had found out about he rsecret identity had shunned her, some even trying to kill her.

“It must be nice living in a world that almost like a horror movie. I will try and kill you if anything happens to my daughter though.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back