• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy And they were roomates... (Closed)

OOC
Here
Akina smiled and said the name of he latest Disney film. Sora laughs and goes into her room to dress her for the day before going into his own. Unbeknownst to Don, they both matched with black skinny jeans, black converse, a white tshirt and a black leather jacket.

Don got dressed in a cute T-shirt and jeans, grabbing her hoodie. When she came out and saw them, she laughed. “You two are adorable!!!@

“Oh cool! Let’s go then!” She opened the door, waving to the twins. “So what’s your story? How’d you guys get in Sora’s gang?” She asked the twins.

The twins laughed and said, “we’ve known him since nursery. He didn’t have anyone to play with so we walked over to him, and after that we became the golden trio from hell as we were always causing trouble. We were there when his parents died when he was 10, we all joined the gang at 11, and they’ve treated us with nothing but respect, it’s like another family.”

Sora rubs the back of his head, “Well, there wasn’t a teacher that didn’t have to replace their car at the end of the year”

She laughed loudly, smiling at them all. “That’s hilarious...” She suddenly realized the twins said Sora parents died. “Oh... Sora I’m so sorry, I had no idea.”

Sora smiled and hugged her, “it’s fine, that was a long time ago,” he kisses her.

She kissed him back. “Alright... well it’s nice to see that you have more family, even if they aren’t by blood. Now let’s watch a movie!!!”

They all left the apartment block and Sora put Akina onto his shoulders and hold Don’s hand.

When they got there the twins were with Akina in the small play area whilst Sora and Don went to go get tickets.

Don leaned against him. “Did you really know them since you were younger? That’s crazy... man that must be nice to have such good friends.”

“Yeah I have known them that long. It only seems like yesterday that the two geeks came up to me asking to be friends.”

She snickered. “That’s so...” She became distracted suddenly. Her eyes landed on a young man talking to a girl. “Excuse me... I need to go take care of some business.” She walked over, talking to the young man. He frowned, then his eyes turned purple. He smiled like a dope, following Don as she led him outside. The girl growled, running off angrily.

Sora smiled at her and paid for the tickets. When DOn returned he was playing with Akina and the twins.”

Licking her fingers as if they had been covered in sugar, she sighed. “Ugh. I hate having to take care of low-lives.” Smiling, she waved. “Oh guys! The movie is about to start!” They ran to their seats. Don sat next to Sora.

Sora sat in between Don and Akina. About half way through the movie Sora moved his hand slowly up Dons thigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back