• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy And they were roomates... (Closed)

OOC
Here
Growling angrily, he stormed in and grabbed her by the shoulders. “Donatella. You know I admire your work ethic, and you are very important, but you are slacking. If you don’t catch up on your work I will have no choice but to bring you back to hell.” She looked down. “Fine...”

Sora smiled and extended his arm out. “Pleasure to meet you sir. I hope you don’t mind me disposing if a demon earlier.”

“Sora... wait! You’re the leader of that gang. Some one my best demons got their training from your gang.” He smiled. “You’re one dangerous man. No wonder you managed to pick up Don... she can’t stay away from danger.”

Sora laughed as Akina came out of her room crying saying that she had a nightmare. He immediately picked her up and calmed her down, holding her until she fell asleep again.

The demon lord looked at Akina. “You have a daughter? She is quite beautiful... I’m surprised Don hasn’t stolen her soul yet.” Don growled. “Please leave! I’m trying to hang out with my boyfriend!!” The demon snickered at her. “Oh? That’s hilarious... as if you could ever make a suitable girlfriend. You’re ugly, you’re cruel, and you literally eat people’s souls.”

Sora put on a scowl, “anybody who even thinks about hurting my daughter will pay. They’ll pay worse then the bastard that touched Don.”

Sora growled, “don’t fucking touch her. I won’t hesitate to put 200 holy water bullets in you.”

Don looked at him in surprise. The demon lied laughed. “Oh? So you really do love her, huh? So you would get upset if I...” He pulled her close to him, putting his hand on her hips. “... did this?”

Sora gently placed Akina on the sofa and covered her with a blanket before punching the demon.

He growled, rubbing his face. “Fine.. I guess I earned that. Just be careful with her... she gets a little wild in the sheets.” Don hissed at him.

Don hissed at both of them. “Stop talking about me like that!” The demon shrugged. “Well he’s not wrong. Anyway, I should be heading out. Nice to see you again Sora. Maybe when I come back you have a little half demon running around?” He snickered as he left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back