• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš— πšœπš‘πš’πš πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš— || a zombie, alien & nuclear war apocalypse mayhem

Love the idea, I'll start working on my application tomorrow. What are your criterias for choosing the players?
I'm just going to go with the characters that I think would add the most to the roleplay. Aside from that, I'm looking for creativity, originality, and how the whole thing flows together to get a feel for how it'll be IC.

I'm just going to go with the characters that I think would add the most to the roleplay. Aside from that, I'm looking for creativity, originality, and how the whole thing flows together to get a feel for how it'll be IC.
Sounds good, thanks! I might recycle an old zombie apocalypse CS I made last year with some tweaks and stuff.

Well, shit. I have to go to the hospital and I'll be gone several days so I'll be unable to deliver my CS, unless I get an extension. Goddammit.

Well, shit. I have to go to the hospital and I'll be gone several days so I'll be unable to deliver my CS, unless I get an extension. Goddammit.
How long an extension would you need? I'd like to give you a chance to send one in if possible, but it might be hard to do that without it messing with the beginning of the roleplay.

Wait is this a novella roleplay?
Do you mean the length of the posts? If so, there's no set minimum or maximum as long as you're contributing. I love reading and writing long posts but I definitely won't hold anyone to that who doesn't have time or doesn't want to.

How long an extension would you need? I'd like to give you a chance to send one in if possible, but it might be hard to do that without it messing with the beginning of the roleplay.

I'm sorry, I couldn't reply anymore. I got out of the hospital a while ago, I've just settled in. Would you still be able to accept my CS?

I'm sorry, I couldn't reply anymore. I got out of the hospital a while ago, I've just settled in. Would you still be able to accept my CS?
If you think it would be possible to hop in before the next round of posting, then I think that would be okay!

Same, can I join?
Really sorry, the roleplay already started, I'm only making an exception for the above player because they'd already made an application and circumstances got in the way.

If you think it would be possible to hop in before the next round of posting, then I think that would be okay!

Really sorry, the roleplay already started, I'm only making an exception for the above player because they'd already made an application and circumstances got in the way.
Alrighty, thanks for the heads up

Wow, thank you so much! TMI, I had a severe suicide attempt and had to spend the week in the hospital, and now I've been transferred to another facility and we have access to electronics, so I can actually do things! So I really appreciate the chance. I haven't submitted my app yet, I don't know if you remember but I was going to reuse an old character from another zombie apocalypse RP that didn't last long, only a few pages. So I'll finish it up and I'll wait for your approval before making my first post!

Wow, thank you so much! TMI, I had a severe suicide attempt and had to spend the week in the hospital, and now I've been transferred to another facility and we have access to electronics, so I can actually do things! So I really appreciate the chance. I haven't submitted my app yet, I don't know if you remember but I was going to reuse an old character from another zombie apocalypse RP that didn't last long, only a few pages. So I'll finish it up and I'll wait for your approval before making my first post!
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you're doing better now <3 I'm only recently back into roleplaying after a visit to the hospital for a similar reason so I completely understand.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you're doing better now <3 I'm only recently back into roleplaying after a visit to the hospital for a similar reason so I completely understand.
I'm sorry to hear that too, I hope everything works out for you!
On another note, I do have therapy group right now, we have several groups during the day in this facility, but I'll definitely put my CS up today. I'm just having issue with the coding, that decided to stop working for some reason lol

I'm sorry to hear that too, I hope everything works out for you!
On another note, I do have therapy group right now, we have several groups during the day in this facility, but I'll definitely put my CS up today. I'm just having issue with the coding, that decided to stop working for some reason lol
That's fine, we won't be moving on until this weekend most likely, and I'm excited to see what you can add to the roleplay :) And yeah, coding on this site can be pretty frustrating haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back