• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ - ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ

caustic

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž
โAll the glory when He took our place. But He took my shoulders, and He shook my face ยท And He takes, and He takes, and He takesโž
raining GIF

โœ–โœ– this plot is exceptionally malleable and mostly just a gist of an idea.
i know some sensitive themes are included here, so do give them the respect deserve.

regardless, I'm up to plotting beyond this or any suggested changes. โœ–โœ–

โœ–โœ– i slink out of my garbage can brimming with a craving inspired by a song: Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens
the idea isn't thicc yet and can be adapted or changed in a multitude of ways.
if you'd like to know more about me as a writer and a person, please check out my main thread here: blood & crushed veneer.

i accept any pairings and am huge on representation, although due to gender dysphoria, i prefer male mains, but know i can play female sides or any identity as sides and adore diversity.
i love romance, so, welp. it can be developed over time or not.
i am a fan of whatever flows best.
onward to the plot. โœ–โœ–

โDiseases begin eradicating themselves in a way that mystifies scientistsโ€”leaving behind a dominant virus that locks the world in a pandemic-like and apocalyptic state.
Still, humans grapple with rumored immortality at the whisperings of lengthened life spans despite all odds, and it seems that some do achieve such a feat.
The unaffected.
No manner of illness can touch these individuals.
With piqued intrigue, the government makes a program to study those deemed unaffected; while some volunteer, most are against their will.

Muse A is an enigma. They are volunteering themselves without a spoken motive and a refusal to unravel their reasonings.
Meanwhile, Muse B is taken in, touched by the plague. Another of the hopeless.
Still, the disease process seems remarkably slow, and Muse B appears healthy.

This leads the two muses to meet.
Muse A has the most robust immunity amongst the control group, and Muse B is diseased, yet well, an utter rarity.
Muse B desires to escape for their reasonings, and with a sliver of magnetism, Muse A agrees to assist Muse B in the endeavor.
Muse B has heard of a cure, and while Muse A is immensely doubtful, the two begin a journey to seek something so fabled, with the adamant Muse B driven by equal hope and desperation.
โž

Last edited:
-please help bring this plot into my lifeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back