• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy and causal. :3 the hunted, and the hunters.... ᕦ[ •́ ﹏ •̀ ]⊃¤=[]:::::: ::> ( ALWAYS ACCEPTING,)

Kurosaki Niaxi.

That one piano player.
( please read the overveiw and like when you have read the rules and overveiw :3 thank you!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Avalon walked alone through the forest a little on edge since his kind were few in numbers so he fear for his life. The forest had sun light shining through the canopy that burned his flesh so he avoided them as best he could

Last edited by a moderator:
Katy was looking for her doll as she saw her house burning with her parents as a tear came down her face as she signed she just ran away trying to find her cousin she didn't know where to go she had no one else she was cold as done looked around for her only family left @Astaroth Suzumiya

Hisho:

Hisho walked through the forest with seeing a burning house, Hisho soon ran to the house to see a young girl, Hisho didnt have much of a opninon but he didnt know what to do for the reasoning of a burning house. " Hey..you alright?" Hisho asked with curosity. @Zeldafangirl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika:

Mika walked through the forest with blood all over her mouth she just had...a late night snack. Mika soon saw the sun and went into the shadows. Mikas eyes were a glowing red so she could scare people but Mika soon saw avalon. " Well isnt it a suprise to see you here....Avalon." Mika said in a bitter cold tone. After all Mika was the queen of all vampires. " Lets head back to the castle...otherwise we may burn and you dont want that now do you." Mika said in a chilling voice. " We will feast on humans later." Mika said smiling showing her fangs. @Alaster Von Grim

Emilia walk to the forest as she was to visit her cousin when suddenly sge saw the house burning "Katy... KATY?!?!" She said as sge ran and notuce her oarent were inside dead but were is katy?.

She ran from the woods in order to fing were she has been into.

@Zeldafangirl

The man panted, touching his bloody mouth. Claude shivered within himself, his pupils widening and shrinking within their crimson iris and his fangs piercing his lip. "No... Stopstopstop..." He growled at himself, digging his nails into his arms as his blurry vision staring at the dead elk in front of him. The dead elk he killed.

Slowly, the fangs retreated and his iris faded back to purple. Claude felt tears roll down his cheeks. "...I'm sorry." He whispered to the elk, peering it's matted fur and wiping away the blood from his mouth. "I'm so sorry..." The dhampir stood, walking away from the bloody mess.
I'm sorry for my monstrous self.

(Open!)

Katy just looked at the girl who was talking to her" my mom and dad died" she sniffed" i'm looking for my cousin" someone burned our house and now i'm all alone" she say looking at the girl" who are you i'm Katy" she say reading her lips so she can understand what the girl was saying @Anyone

Hisho:

Hisho looked at the young with a comforting look, " My name is hisho. " The young boy said as he smiled at katy. " Whats your name little one? " Hisho asked holding out his hand. @Zeldafangirl

Aragon said:
Hisho:
Hisho walked through the forest with seeing a burning house, Hisho soon ran to the house to see a young girl, Hisho didnt have much of a opninon but he didnt know what to do for the reasoning of a burning house. " Hey..you alright?" Hisho asked with curosity. @Zeldafangirl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika:

Mika walked through the forest with blood all over her mouth she just had...a late night snack. Mika soon saw the sun and went into the shadows. Mikas eyes were a glowing red so she could scare people but Mika soon saw avalon. " Well isnt it a suprise to see you here....Avalon." Mika said in a bitter cold tone. After all Mika was the queen of all vampires. " Lets head back to the castle...otherwise we may burn and you dont want that now do you." Mika said in a chilling voice. " We will feast on humans later." Mika said smiling showing her fangs. @Alaster Von Grim
"As you wish my queen"

Avalon said obediently as he began to follow Mika. He despised her treating him a Prince like a lowly servant

Mika walked back to the palace and got some stuff for Avalon's burns and headed back. " We need to treat those burns, so you dont look so vonurable." Mika said as she treated avalons wounds. " Just rest for now." Mika said walking off she wasnt one to be kind..but she was kind to her fellow vampires. Mika didnt like sun in the slightest..nor did she like humans...but there blood was just so tasty to mika. @Alaster Von Grim @Anyone else.

Aragon said:
Mika walked back to the palace and got some stuff for Avalon's burns and headed back. " We need to treat those burns, so you dont look so vonurable." Mika said as she treated avalons wounds. " Just rest for now." Mika said walking off she wasnt one to be kind..but she was kind to her fellow vampires. Mika didnt like sun in the slightest..nor did she like humans...but there blood was just so tasty to mika. @Alaster Von Grim @Anyone else.
"My queen I don't need your help just let it heal on its own"

Avalon said as he pulled away from Mika, he didn't care for being treated like child. He longed for the days he was human and was next inline to rule a vast kingdom

" fine, do what you want, " Mika said in her bitter cold tone and headed to her room and continued writing her book on her life...before she was a vampire. " I barely renember...may own days of being human. The happyness of my parents...before they abandond me. The next ting i relize it...I was taken in...and drank from the previous queen before me...thats when..I lost all humanity." Mika wrote as she continued to write and soon began painting a human version of her self.

Katy looked at the boy" name is Katy" she say as she looked around" i'm looking for my cousin" she said" i'm not that little i'm 14" she told him as she just sighed she was pouting she couldn't believe her parents were dead she wall all alone she just was itting on the ground watching the boy lips" its nice to meet you Hisho" she say @Aragon

Hisho:

I am older than..by a year." Hisho said laughing a bit. You wanna live with me. you shouldnt be outside at all at night, it isnt safe. trust me." Hisho said in a kind voice. he was willing to save another persons life. @Zeldafangirl

Katy looked at the boy" you want to help me i'll stay with you for a while until i find my cousin she'll be worried about me" she say as she bite her lip" thank you for helping me" she told him as she stood up from the ground as she left a note for her cousin leaving her pin that she loved' come look for me cousin i leave clues where i am' she wrote putting it on a tree @Aragon

Katy just looked at him as she slightly blushed" sure by any chance do you know anyone name Emilia" she asked as she smiled looking at him as she was kinda tired" yeah i'm kinda tired from walking" she say as she looked at him she was kinda scared but tried not to show it @Aragon

Hisho picked up katy on his back, he was fairly strong for his age and was happy to help. " Then i can carry you" Hisho said in a kind tone as he continued walking and soon reached the mansion. " here we are and im sorry, but i dont know anybody by the name of Emilia." Hisho said in a freindly tone. @Zeldafangirl

Katy just looked at him as she smiled" okay that fine" she say as she just look at the mission" whoa its so huge" she say as she looked around" thank you again for helping me" she say as she was some what happy she knew someone was after her she didn't know why though @Aragon

" No problem." Hisho said in a kind tone as he looked outside, " after sunset noone but the vampire hunters are allowed to go outside, if we go outside. we are dead...eaten or turned into vampires. " Hisho said to katy in a serious tone. " if you are going to go outside, stay armed and carry garlic or corsses the vampires hate those holly items." Hisho said in a serious tone.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mika soon saw the sun set and smiled with a bitter cold tone. " avalon, you ready to hunt?" Mika said in a bitter tone as she walked down the stairs, Mika was not freindly at all when she was hunting. especially to humans and hunters...those pitiful humans...Mika soon walked outside and her eyes began to glow a deep red. " Feeding time..." Mika said as left. @Alaster Von Grim

Katy looked at him" yeah vampires hunt humans like me like my mom and dad" she sighed as she just looked outside" but i know my cousin will kill them all anyways do you have any food i'm hungry" she told him as she looked at him smiling looking outside enjoing the sun set it was beautiful @Aragon

Avalon nodded and followed Mika, his eyes glowed red as he dove into the darkness. A thought ran through his head every time he was alone with the queen, how was she a queen with no King

@Aragon

Claude raised his eyes to the sunset, sighing deeply as he touched his now full stomach. "...disgusting..." He hissed at himself through clenched teeth. Originally, he was going to save the elk from a trap, but the blood... The scent of blood was too much. He couldn't control himself because he had tried not to eat for as long as possible, so he wouldn't have to hurt anything, and he wound up hurting the animal brutally out of starvation.

The vampire hunter stood and started out on another night, to kill anyone who got too close to humans. Claude almost found it funny, he was protecting the people who would have loved to destroy him if they knew his secret, risking his life for them even. Not that he would care anyway. He was a half breed, useless to vampires and terrifying to humans. He didn't belong anywhere, so he really wouldn't care if he died. The only thing that kept him going was the thought of killing the man who murdered his father.

Claude paused, sniffing at the air. "They're out already..." He pulled out one of his katanas, it shining in the moonlight.

Yea! i'm pretty hungry as well. " Hisho said as he lead katy to the fridge, thare was a shit tone of food. " here is the food!" The queen of vampires buys us the food scince food is scarece around here. " Hisho said smiling and grabbed a hot pocket. Hisho soon saw a quick figure but he couldnt make out what it was. @Zeldafangirl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika ran past a mansion and smiled " food for me...or just a simple food source." mika said quitely as she snuck into the house and snuck up behind katy. Mika smelled the scent of katy and her blood was sweet, mika loved it. @Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back