Ancient Order of Angels

Haha, War is minding his manners? Street fights and gang turf battles aren't your thing, huh, you want bigger fish xD (meanwhile, your aggressive aura has started thirteen bar fistfights, a random mugging or seven, and two old ladies to beat each other with their canes) xD

( yes :D that is happening and i am laughing from beneath the mask but when u all fight i lose control maybe i fight myself then :D )

Why would you fight yourself? D: what did your self ever do to you?!

Now Yoda you are? Learn language proper, you must, 800 years in swamp good for you health it is not.

*just totes messing around now* xD

Multitasking I am. making chemistry notes, surfing on you tube and even role playing I am, troubling this truly is as finish I must within two hours. Another task is what i also have to complete.

*can't multitask, I stumble while trying to walk and chew gum at the same time* xD

Well, that last post was prolly my last for the night, it's late and I'm exhausted... If you guys go to find Death or any of the Centurions, or even go straight to Homnibus, just assume that Sidwy went back into her castle to prep for leaving and that she heard all of the plans on where we're going and where to meet up :3 just act like she's still there and I'll catch up tomorrow (in about 10 hours or so) :3

.-. and if you eat them then you would be a massive steak on my barque w-w

>-> go ahead eat em :D dont worry i bite :D

Okay. Unless Stickdom plans on following me, I'll just wait until you post. It'll be more fun travelling with someone anyway.

I can't wait to wreak havoc. First, I need to find the Condo. Then, I need to take care of the residents and after that anything goes.

Sounds like a plan. :P  
I see that you've posted Death. Feel free to join me and Diablo in my new home. I'm in the mood to wreak some havoc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back