• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ancient lady, old coffee, new story. (21+, long-term)

Askel

One cat away from crazy
Roleplay Type(s)
Well hello. It’s been a while.

Introduction
I am ancient years old (30) and prefer to write with partners that are close to my age. 21+ only.
Europe, GMT+2. I currently study from home so I am online a lot! But not always available.

Writing
Novel style / multiple paragraphs, my posts are usually between 500-1000 words per post. For me,
roleplaying is a collaborative writing project rather than a self-insert game in written form, and I
heavily prefer character driven writing, with a lot of the focus being on the character's thought
processes and feelings and how they develop during the story. Always happy to trade post samples
to ensure compatibility!

Expected Activity
Relaxed post schedule. I’m patient and appreciate partners who are too. 1-2 posts a week,
long-term commitment?

Characters & Pairings
Romance between main characters is optional and should be slow burn. I’m open to all pairings,
both platonic and romantic, though I’m most experienced with mm//. I like to explore all kinds of
characters in my writing, I've written psychopaths and empaths, and many things in between.
Currently, I have a slight preference for a female character, since I’ve written exclusively male
characters for a long time.
I will play multiple characters alongside my main to bring more depth to a story, but I will not double
and split stories into ‘my side, your side’ weird tradeoff things. I only play characters that I find
interesting and fun to write, and I demand my partners do the same.

Ideas
I like to brainstorm details together with a partner to make sure we are creating something we both
enjoy (yay collaborative writing!). If these vague little ideas spark your interest,
send me a private message and we'll talk!

Dystopian/apocalyptic setting, someone from a gated community and a dweller of the destroyed wastelands.
Small town supernatural murder mystery, local sheriff and an investigator from the outside.
Space expedition goes wrong after something deadly boards the ship. For this, I want to write an unprepared,
greedy journalist.

A family-like crime investigation unit. One of them is a serial killer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back