• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings an RP to stay warm and toasty on this cold winter night?

cherry_moths

choose from the following (or pitch your own idea!):

an arrogant knight (played by me) in any fantasy setting where a young woman of noble blood (played by you) becomes his charge as another kingdom sends assassins to kill her

the older of two brothers (played by me) in any fantasy setting returns home from war to find out that his younger sister (played by you) has begun practicing magic, even though it is illegal

college student (played by me) wakes up in a dreamworld modeled after Pride and Prejudice (totally lifted this from Lost in Austen don't @ me) and slowly falls for a man who struggles to see the good in people's differences (played by you)

I generally give what I get. I'm up for anything action/romance/drama/magic/tension/epic. I've been at this for over a decade so if there's something more you'd like to know about my RP style, just ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back