• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

An RP That's Up to You With a Plot That Definitely Isn't

JaneApricity

Queen of the Caverns
     So my old high school buddies and I used to do this RP that we called "KISA" which stood for Knights in Shining Armor. It started out as a generic fantasy RP, but over time it evolved into something a lot more elaborate and epic. 

I'm looking for a partner to help sort of continue the story. We can start in literally any setting, world, or time period, though preferably not a fandom I'm unfamiliar with. All you have to do is create a character and be kind of clueless about what I'm doing. 

If you prefer, I can tell you upfront what the plot is that's leading our characters along, or it can unfold a little more organically (*shudders* I'm never using that word in that context again. Organic applies only to milk and eggs from hereonout.) That's entirely up to you. 

tl;dr Plot centric, can go anywhere, and if this was long enough that you needed the tl;dr then you probably don't want to do this with me. 

*dorky thumbs up* 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back