• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An OCC Turned to a Kingdom!

I got hungry in the last 15 minutes of my Ceramics class today...
92d0c91d3fdc5c7666fe4044fa0ae664.jpg

Ham and cheese, by the way. Ham and cheese.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I cannot wait for the rebels to win.
Then don't. Waiting in anticipation will only lead to a larger feeling of disappointment when Marcus's head is put on a pike outside Aegon's throne room.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Then don't. Waiting in anticipation will only lead to a larger feeling of disappointment when Marcus's head is put on a pike outside Aegon's throne room.

[/QUOTE]
Ever hear of "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge"? Aegon might see that, sure. But it'll be happening in a similar fashion to that story.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Ever hear of "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge"? Aegon might see that, sure. But it'll be happening in a similar fashion to that story.
I loved that. Nice reference! 10 points form the Emperor!

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I'm dying over anticipation of a soon-to-be conversation between two specific characters >_>

[/QUOTE]
I feel as though you mean Val and Hunt?

Huntrey said:
I loved that. Nice reference! 10 points form the Emperor!

I feel as though you mean Val and Hunt?
Ha, screw you Shadow, Slithereen, and Mock! I'll be winning the Tri Wizard cup this year.

But yeah no, that's a great short story.

We might have one of those... Magic is apparent in this Empire!

Shadowborn Omen]You'll know when you see it. [DOUBLEPOST=1430524810][/DOUBLEPOST][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5434-theancientcenturion/ said:
@TheAncientCenturion[/URL]

No, I haven't read it, but now I'm probably going to.
Girl, don't be cryptic with me! Is it between the rebels?

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]PFT Hell if I know.
I think I just got to No Man's Wharf.

[/QUOTE]
You can probably handle the flexible sentry by yourself right? But you want me for the Lost Sinner?

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]PFT Hell if I know.
I think I just got to No Man's Wharf.

There's always the option of those characters we started!!!

I have the soapstone now.

[/QUOTE]
That's what I meant! On the character you started!

Huntrey said:
You can probably handle the flexible sentry by yourself right? But you want me for the Lost Sinner?

That's what I meant! On the character you started!
...The character I started is in the Cardinal Tower, just after you get the Soapstone. Once I got it I stopped playing because I thought we were going to play through it all co-op.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]...The character I started is in the Cardinal Tower, just after you get the Soapstone. Once I got it I stopped playing because I thought we were going to play through it all co-op.

[/QUOTE]
....I wanna punch you. Cardinal tower eh? What level?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back