• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An OCC Turned to a Kingdom!

First I got to finish up things for another rp <. <

.....do it xD

As much as I love Arya I'm not doing that *rolls away*OFF TO FIND A FC

When I look up female knight....I DONT WANT FUCKING BOOBS EVERYWHERE GOD. AND ASSES. THAT'S ALL I SEE. NOT BADASS. NO. ARMOR THAT BARELY COVERS THE BOOBS AND ASS UGH

Mockingbird said:
When I look up female knight....I DONT WANT FUCKING BOOBS EVERYWHERE GOD. AND ASSES. THAT'S ALL I SEE. NOT BADASS. NO. ARMOR THAT BARELY COVERS THE BOOBS AND ASS UGH
Brienne of Tarth.

I'm waiting for someone else to put their CS up before I work on mine... xD

...I want to do Robb, but it's so original... But I wanna... xD

I'll put mine up after I finish with Mock's CS. I just need personality and another two paragraphs on my OC before I am somewhat satisfied.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I'll put mine up after I finish with Mock's CS. I just need personality and another two paragraphs on my OC before I am somewhat satisfied.
I'm assuming you mean the CS for Mock's RP, not Mock's CS herself? A bit misleading there, if I don't say so myself.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I'm assuming you mean the CS for Mock's RP, not Mock's CS herself? A bit misleading there, if I don't say so myself.

[/QUOTE]
. . . Shut your filthy mouth. Yes, for her RP >_>

Eh, not Breinne of Tarth. No offense Bretaña but definatly not you

Brenta?

I put Bre and it changed it to Brenta

Dammit phone

I need to find the picture for a young necromancer.... @Shadowborn Omen, do you seriously want to make my character you're character's son? Because.... I'm not really comfortable with that....

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I wasn't planning on that to be a serious thing.

[/QUOTE]
Okay good! Because then I'd have to find a cyborg necromancer.....

6683.NECROMANCER01.jpg

GW2_HumanNecromancer-1280x720.jpg
Necromancer.jpg
I'd just google Necromancer, if you need a good pic. These aren't bad and I literally spent a minute on 'em

TheAncientCenturion said:
6683.NECROMANCER01.jpg

GW2_HumanNecromancer-1280x720.jpg
Necromancer.jpg
I'd just google Necromancer, if you need a good pic. These aren't bad and I literally spent a minute on 'em
Those are good for my main character's right hand man, but I need a YOUNG Necromancer. Or a young boy in a cloak or something like that..... And before you say anything, I already googled them both.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back