An Introduction to Forum Role-Playing

Thank you! Its been such a long time since I role-played with people other then my husband and friends. Its good to relearn the lingo and what can/cannot be done here.

I've already roleplayed a lot on another web-side but that's already been a while ago and the web-side wasn't one especially made for RP's so it was very helpful to read how things work here :)

I don't know if someone can answer this, I'm obviously totally new. But when it talked about having at least 10 posts, what is it referring to? is it just like posting a reply to something? or is there a way to post something on your profile?

Appreciated with the guidelines that you have provided. I hope I would do my best to set in good terms upon this fine establishment.

Syrenrei said:
Extra extra! You can find more tutorials here if you need more help! To report problems you are having with the site itself that requires moderator or administrator help, please go here.
@Syrenrei

There's a link broken above; can you remember where it used to direct people to? I mainly ask because I direct super brand new RPers to your post here, and any other links would be an excellent resource.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back