An Introduction to Forum Role-Playing

welian said:
That sounds like an internet connection problem. However, I can see some of your posts, so it might just be that no one has
responded to you yet.

As for posting your character, that depends on how the roleplay is set up,

as covered in the guide. Are you being

asked to post it in the thread? Send it

in a conversation/private message?
I don't know. As for te Internet, well my internet for my iPod is really crappy.

Thanks for the helpful information! I'm really not fond of character sheets - I'd rather reveal my character, and learn about my partner's character, as we go through the story naturally- is it allowed to skip the character sheet?

It depends entirely on the GM or your partner and what they want/require. I come from a similar background RP-wise, but in a group RP in particular the character sheet is utilized to help make certain people follow the rules. =)

I've RPed for a long time, but this even taught me some new terms. I didn't know what dice RPing was! Thank you, very informative. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time and consideration on writing this for us! I recently started roleplaying, so this is a huge help to me!

This is very helpful and more so with transition from coming from another role-playing site as well. Thank you very much!

This is a nice intro to roleplaying, it was a good review for someone that hasn't rolepalyed in awhile too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back