• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings An Interest Check! [M/F pairings]

Present-ish.jpg

Your Local Germophobe.

~About Me~
Hi, I'm Quinne (not my real name, for I am no fool). I've been roleplaying for about three-four years maybe, but I'm still sorta new to the site. As shown by the text my favorite color is periwinkle, I think it represents balance. You should probably know that I'm a grammar stickler, so the occasional typo is fine but please have your stuff together. I think I'm chaotic, though that's of course for someone else to decide. I'm very social OOC, though that's fine if you aren't. (At least return the question when I ask how you're doing, if you're not a fan OOC.) I only do M/F pairings when it comes to romance (if you're a female who plays a male, that's fine too) - But I'll do platonic F/F. I'm a minor, but don't let it stop you (unless you're like 26, then stop right there, sorry!)

~Expectations~
> No serious preferences, just be semi-lit or more (so.....2 paragraphs minimum, though I'm flexible so I'll try and mirror you if you prefer longer/shorter.)
> Please, no Mary Sues, and please be open to criticism/advice when submitting character sheets. I'm a big fan of improvements on both ends, so please don't get all spicy when I say that you should put more, and vice versa. I want to read your character sheet and be like "Yeah, this could be an actual person." Weaknesses and flaws are very important, and I want to hear every detail about your character down to the freckles on their cheekbones, not their cheeks. I love that kind of stuff.
> Have a sense of humor when it comes to roleplay-related OOC comments.
> I expect 3 replies a day at the least, and if you can't, please let me know, because I understand life too. And yes, I will boop you without hesitation.
> I'm ghost friendly, so if you lose interest, tell me because it's really annoying, and if you gotta disappear for a while that's fine, just let me know so I'm not expecting anything.
> I don't do fandoms, sorry! I just don't see the point in using a universe that's already been made. DON'T GET ME WRONG! Fandoms are great. I just like making things up.
>All of the plots are flexible, and PLEASE be open to initiating things throughout the roleplay, otherwise we won't be roleplay partners.
> share music with me because I enjoy hearing what others like.

~Plots~
The plots probably aren't super duper organized, but I'm kinda just handling that as I go
All of the plots are open all the time because I'm always welcoming to new characters and roleplay styles. I've been holding on to this set for a while, so it's nice to get these all established. I'm always thinking of new ones, so yeah. Also, a few of these are stolen from roleplays that didn't take off the way I hoped/have done.
(Not a lot of code involved because I'm still figuring that jazz out) Muse A always belongs to me.

And so it begins.
(check in for bumps because I've probably added more)

`Realistic `
Muse A, ever since the company started, has longed to work there. One of the most forward and successful marketing companies has finally opened up with internships, and she is absolutely there for it. She has been working towards this goal since she was small, and has nearly sped through her school years to get where she is now. After college, she immediately dove for the opportunity, having learned multiple languages just for the sake of being sent into the international division of the company. Muse B, however, has his eyes on that same goal. They compete for the glorious trip to Europe. Who will win? Or shall they triumph together?
Muse A and Muse B have spent so much time together as children, they're borderline telepathically connected. Life was good, then the bond was broken the day they moved away. Muse A and Muse B are only a year or so apart, and have travelled through school as best buddies up until 6th grade, when Muse A was relocated. Muse B continued their life, a bit saddened, though they recovered, and had entirely rebuilt. They'd even met someone! But now, the rebuilt Muse B has been damn near demolished, because Muse A has returned home in 11th year. Now what?

*Fantasy*
Muse A has had the great desire to be a knight for an extreme period of time, though was denied the opportunity by her role model at the young age of 7. Now, 18 years later, she's a knight. One of the best, in fact. Only her trainer was aware of this, and that man died of the plague not too long after their last training session. Muse B is a fellow knight, around the same age. He wonders how he had never seen Muse A out of 'his' armor, and how they refused to ever go drinking. Muse B has had a very strong suspicion for a very long time, and now he gets to test his theory. Muses A and B are assigned to do border patrol for the kingdom, which is quite extensive considering how big the place is.
O n w a r d !
Muse B has been begging their superior to go on this trip for ages, and it's finally happening. The work-oriented knight FINALLY gets to go on a massive voyage to the undiscovered parts of the map, that's been deemed "The Edge of the Earths" (the s is not a typo). On his way, towards the brimming pot of evil, Muse B comes across a persistent mage who INSISTS that she'll accompany them on their journey. Muse A clearly knows something that Muse B doesn't.

+Dark-ish+ (Short Descriptions, for they are open to interpretation.)
Muse A sits in (insert Italian restaurant), having a good evening. She's nuzzled up in a booth with a book in hand. Muse B sits quite nearby, not paying attention to anything at all. He scans the room and stops on Muse B. His middle and ring finger begin to cross and uncross, seeming to have no end. He watches her intensely, all the way up until she finishes her meal. Muse A walks home satisfied, not even knowing Muse B was in the restaurant at all. Even less so, that Muse B is following close behind. (Note: Filed under Dark, as Muse B develops immediate obsession - not love at first sight.)
Muse A is one of the best photographers in town, though not many know that. She keeps to herself, and her publicity is low, though she's highly talented. On a sunset walk, she happens upon an abandoned warehouse, and doesn't see it as anything else. Muse A makes her way in, going for the photography, but staying for what she sees. Muse B sees a lot, almost everything. He sees her too, and leans in on his monitor, but says nothing to his people. He wants to assess her intentions and actions before he ties off loose ends. Muse B, despite how powerful he is, tends to be antisocial. He stays behind the scene for most of the time, running an underground network of endlessly illegal actions and profiting greatly from it all. (Everyone plays their own sort of crime boss, so the personality trait is flexible.)

\Supernatural/
(100% Stolen Plot) Muse A has just relocated from Georgia all the way to the great Wisconsin. Not very excited for the move, she's having great difficulty adapting to the insanely cold weather. Unhappy with the move, the very first thing she does is scream. Just screams, for no apparent reason. Muse B wakes up, greatly displeased. He goes to see who has disturbed him after a week long nap, to realize someone has moved into HIS house. His first reflex is to lecture her on the penalties of squatting, but his past becomes apparent to him. He died a few years ago, and can't leave the house. He's curious about this newcomer, but doesn't let it get the best of him just yet. (Open to interpretation, I'd love to hear what people's ideas are on how many different ways this could go.)
Muse A is a freshman in college. Not having moved her whole life, she knows everyone in her class pretty well. A couple months ago, one of her classmates who she was only slightly friends with got into a fatal accident. Since then, she's had the oddest feeling, like she's being watched, but often dismisses it. Muse B doesn't know how he got there. He's been pretty good all his life, and didn't expect to be damned to an eternity on Earth. He'd had crazy feelings for Muse A when he was alive, and truly hadn't thought his words would come true. Earlier that week, Muse B had just mentioned that he'd "rather die before sharing his feelings."

@A LIST OF THINGS I'M GENERALLY INTERESTED IN (ME)@
Devil/Demon x Human
Angel x Human

Prince x Thief
Powerful Businessman x Maid
Angel x Demon
Vampire x Human
Neighbors?
Local Business Owner x Rival
Newly Arrived Alien x Human
Bad boy w/a façade x Fellow College student
(Insert cliché plot suggestions here)

I've run out in this moment but this section will be updated continually.

So i suppose that's all, drop a PM n say hey (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back