• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

An Interactive Roleplay searching for someone

Are you interested in competing for the spot?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, thank you and I shall take my leave.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
?????? ? A L i t t l e A b o u t M e . . . . ??????? ? ? ? ? ?

Legit I copied and pasted this "About me" part from my past posts for a little info just for me before you go on with my roleplay.

I'm a
HUGE sucker for Romance. I know that some aren't too crazy about it but come on, I grew up with watching romance series and stuff.

I write to a minimum a sentence, paragraph, two, three, to four paragraphs. It's all up to your effort (and if I am in a situation where I have access to my laptop-- depends on how much I write via phone/laptop).

I
MAINLY roleplay as a Male character and I only roleplay for MxF. (Reasons are that I don't do well in MxM or FxF) I will roleplay as a Female character if requested.

I don't really enjoy those short sentences post because you can't go ANYWHERE with a reaction, so to the roleplayers,
IF YOU WRITE SHORT SENTENCES----I'm hoping at least you guide my character somewhere (if you're stuck let me know and I can pm you and help you out too.)

I enjoy roleplaying with banners, (Animated/OC Characters shown in every post) and if you don't like that, please let me know.(Folder is filled up with bishies)

I do this in previous website soo it's something I really enjoy.

Roleplaying with banners??

Like this ?

Tenshi_zpstd441lmc.png

I'm willing to make you a banner for the roleplay too..so we can see each other's banners and stuff while we interact. ?(????? ?) Just ask with a picture and your character's name and BAM goes the magic.

At the current moment, I'm free during the Summer but once school starts again in the fall, I am a college student who lives under a cave, sulking about the meaning of life. I may or may not be as crazily active so
BEFORE YOU WANT TO ROLEPLAY WITH ME, just let you know: I will do my best to be active as much as I can.

I will not tolerate if you bother me all the time asking if I am going to reply or not. If I'm in the mood to reply, I shall reply. If not, it is either I am busy or I'm not in the mood (most likely I'm busy. If I'm not in the mood, I'll write pretty crappy unless you don't care lmao)

I RARELY ROLEPLAY AS OCs as a preference, but if you'd like I wouldn't mind.

OOC conversation is fun, whether we talk about life or the roleplay. Hit me up with some plot ideas or something too. Kidding c:

If you have agreed to put up with this Signpost, please continue on to see the plotdisplayed :

If you reached to this part, congrats! That's all I ask for as a fellow roleplayer to you. I may not have the best grammar nor spelling, but all I ask is for you to put up with mistakes and things like what occurred above us.

???? ? ???? ? ? ? S t o r y l i n e . . . . . . ?????????? ? ?

(I suggest you to watch the roleplay trailer!)

[media]

[/media]
My%20Princess_zpsfmrtxd2b.png

Genre : Romance, Otome, Modern (Probably school-life, just MAYBE)

[/media] Genre : Romance, Otome,' alt='media] Genre : Romance, Otome,'>
Fairy tales are the biggest dreams that a young child could have. Their Prince charming or others may believe to be their knight in shining armor arrive to their princess, sweeping her away from all the negativity that the world encircled for them. A princess must be beautiful with amazing dresses to choose from considering their misfortune of events that fall to them.

BUT. This isn't a story about a Princess finding her Prince charming, rather...

She's trying to love her true self.

Reality is far different from a little childish story, and our protagonist of our story is a woman who has everything she wanted except her
self-esteem.

It wasn't her fault that she was an
obese child. Rumors spread that her parents spoiled her so much, all she ate everyday consisted of desserts lined up for her. But in reality, her obesity was caused by her depression at a young age when she lost her mother. Although her father remarried, it wasn't the same anymore. Her stepmother loved her dearly, oh, don't misunderstand. It was a poor child's heart whose broke when she heard her mother passed away.

As our protagonist continued to grow up to turn into a young woman, she was often bullied because of her physical appearance. Teenagers around her age snickered at her wherever she went, friends often use her because she was wealthy. The young woman in this story continued to suffer from her depression all the way till she graduated. College was right around the corner and she wasn't looking forward to another year of humiliation. She's tried everything to help fight her obesity but nothing worked, till one day, she was ready to give up the world due to the constant bullying.

Now, the story doesn't end there. Someone
special, very special to her decided to make a move and help her change by inviting three of the best men out there.

2_zpsmcxfautg.png
3_zps1bqhkwex.png
2_zpsbduwkmq4.png

"
You really think that it's going to work?"

"
Interesting enough to me...She sounds like fun."

"
Just to be sure, but I think that she could do it if she works hard enough."

Three men coming from different backgrounds decid to sign a
secret contract with our protagonist's father. What's the catch? To help the ugly duckling become a beautiful swan. It'll take awhile and yes they have to be patient, but if the three succeed, they'll receive 1 million yen each.

At first, it sounded like an
easy job. An obese girl being trained and treated like a Princess by three different handsome fine men. Not to mention, they didn't think they'd fall for someone like her, but only time could tell if they were wrong or not.

What's the deal with the contract?

"You cannot fall in love with my daughter, otherwise the deal with the money is off."

My%20princess_zpsafxjauec.png

???? ? ???? ? ? ? B e f o r e Y o u P o s t . . . . ??? ? ? ? ?

This is an
interactive roleplay, meaning I am controlling three characters while my partner will control one character (Obviously the protagonist of this story). The choices you make will effect whether the three guy's affection bar will raise or drop [randomly & based on what they like/dislike]

I will only need one partner, and personally, I don't want to be messaged about this~ (Just
posting in this thread is fine enough). If there are more than one person who's interested, then they can vote above to compete for the spot (meaning when the sign ups are open, if there are more than one person interested, they can sign up and compete with others. I will choose one out of the rest solely if their character's personality, style, etc fits in this roleplay).

Do not heed to be disappointed or not if you aren't though, because I have so many roleplays in mai hans, there's many in the future for you. I wish to make everyone happy with the decisions so that's why I decided to place the vote to see c: if not den first come first serveeee (unless they go inactive/don't reply about the roleplay on me and I'm obsessed with this roleplay still)

Comment on the protagonist, she's just a super wealthy girl not literally a princess xD Hope I didn't scare anyone off ;u;

Last edited by a moderator:
wOAH!! :o I'm interested!! I've never seen a roleplay like this before, even a trailer ohmygosh.

I am going on a road trip and won't respond till tomorrow probably. Anyways, b u m p .

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Thanks. Yeah it's amazing that a 12-hour drive to another state succeeded lmao. I might be able to post the sign ups for the potential spot, but at the current moment, I only had about 4 hours of sleep in total ಥ ω ಥ but will update when I will post the sign ups~

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, I am extremely interested in this! It's an amazing idea and I'd love to do it with you! (As someone who plays dating sims I love things like this.) Please! If you would like to give me a chance I'm more than willing to do this with you!

Haha I laughed after reading the comments above, because I feel stunned as well^.^ Beautiful storyline, though I think many have signed up already. Are you still interested in roleplaying with someone? I would really love to, and I feel honoured if you decide to reply:) Your way with words touched my heart ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back