• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern An Icy Love Story

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Hi. ? So, this idea just came to me. I am willing to play characters with diverse sexual desires.

Setting: Our characters work as news or weather broadcasters, and are between the ages of twenty-three and thirty-six. They are sent to explore an ice cave in Antarctica, which is Earth's southernmost continent. It is the beginning of autumn, and although temperatures are cold at night, the sun provides warmth during the day. I am uncertain of exact facts about this region, but I really want to create a love story around it.

Plot: It is their first day of their exploration, and our characters begin to fall in love within the icy caves. They stay at a campsite for a week, researching different findings within the cave.

A part of me feels like Antarctica has many things that are still a mystery to me, but I am hoping some of you will find interest!

Rules:

Simply follow RPNation rules.

Hey! I would love to do this roleplay with you if you wanted!
Hi. ? So, this idea just came to me. I am willing to play characters with diverse sexual desires.

Setting: Our characters work as news or weather broadcasters, and are between the ages of twenty-three and thirty-six. They are sent to explore an ice cave in Antarctica, which is Earth's southernmost continent. It is the beginning of autumn, and although temperatures are cold at night, the sun provides warmth during the day. I am uncertain of exact facts about this region, but I really want to create a love story around it.

Plot: It is their first day of their exploration, and our characters begin to fall in love within the icy caves. They stay at a campsite for a week, researching different findings within the cave.

A part of me feels like Antarctica has many things that are still a mystery to me, but I am hoping some of you will find interest!

Rules:

Simply follow RPNation rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back