• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Roleplayer's Lair (Expired)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
🫡 hopefully thats ok lmao. it's not super long but i wasn't totally sure what he should be doing so.

what's more finnegan than giving out cookies immediately after eating human soup?

Jim Carrey Typing GIF

exaggerated typing noises followed by manic and frantic laughter

I'M.... WRITING! WRITING I SAY!!!! AUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Calculated a lil thing ehe.

Given that Gunther is 70 years old, and it’s 2025.. started working at TLI at age 27…

He’s been working at TLI ever since 1982

43 years total

Don't mind me beginning my post on the moment they cartoon kick him out of the van into the school.

You know that cartoon kick that leaves a little puff of smoke and sends the character a few feet away? Yeah, that's how they be treatin my boy.......

Don't mind me beginning my post on the moment they cartoon kick him out of the van into the school.

You know that cartoon kick that leaves a little puff of smoke and sends the character a few feet away? Yeah, that's how they be treatin my boy.......
did they dust their hands after

did they dust their hands after
you know those bastards did...

clenches fist and cartoon cussing flies out of mouth while screaming gibberish, van drives away and leaves the character grey from the fumes of said van.

Posted! Added an uncoded version because one part of the CS doesn't work super well. Mainly about the mood, location, tags, and outfit. I'll drop them off in the spoiler below just in case.

mood | Maybe staying here won't be... terrible?
location | Tudor Lestrange Institute, or whatever.
outfit | Something by the likes of this!
And the customary tags. Y'know, ole little finny and knott.

think i'll wait for knott post to be posted and then I'll type

it is also my sleeping time for the weekend but tbh i have nothing to do tomorrow or the day after tomorrow so i can risk losing a few hours of sleep

Posted! I think that's enough Lowell for tonight, haha. I'll head to bed!

Softly lays down on bed and instantly begins to violently snore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back