• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mask Mask Howdy! By "unknown' for rank, you mean unranked, right? Or does he just not say if he's a villain or a henchman? 'Cause I should probably say that the expendables are not kept secret by the school, even among students. If he is an expendable and tried to hide it, he'd be easily found out.

Mask Mask Howdy! By "unknown' for rank, you mean unranked, right? Or does he just not say if he's a villain or a henchman? 'Cause I should probably say that the expendables are not kept secret by the school, even among students. If he is an expendable and tried to hide it, he'd be easily found out.
Yeah I Guess

Oh and also im not a good storyteller so I might not be perfect

Mask Mask

I'll start with the info I need.
  • Classification: This is the focus of your character's study and interest. There are possible classifications for student characters listed in the lore. Any student can have more than one classification, so feel free to do so for your character if you think it fits well.
    • Using one of my characters, Vex, as an example- He's a generalized Mad Scientist because he's studied or intends to study science in all three contexts of biology, chemistry, and mechanics. He's an extremist because his particular brand of villainy is based on views of the world that are considered to be extreme.
  • "How you got here." You can get fancy with this one if you want, but if you don't then I just need to know if your character was enrolled by a parent or guardian, kidnapped, or if he came on his own.
  • Not part of the form, but something I'd need to know after your character is finished: Your preferences on who he rooms with.

As for the pointers
  • Reading the roleplay's existing entries is a good way to get ideas for what your character can do, but if you'd prefer it, I can make a summary of what is currently going on. You can join pre-existing interactions this way.
  • Add more detail. Feel free to describe your character's location, mannerisms, and other things that can give people an idea of how to interact with your character. You don't have to do it directly every time- Describing your character's thoughts, for instance, can imply their tone of voice and vice versa.
  • Using different sentence structures can make things less monotonous.
  • Keeping the context of your character's experience in mind will help. You don't have to make your character's whole history known to others from the very beginning, but having a basic idea of what your character's past was like is a good way to keep things in perspective.

What Are All The Characters?
All of them are listed in this thread.

There are two pages worth of characters so far. Some people in this thread have made more than one post in the character thread, so not everyone has all of their characters in one place.

Vanish Rise Of The Guardians GIF by DreamWorks Animation

he has
ARRIIIVVVEDD!

All of them are listed in this thread.

There are two pages worth of characters so far. Some people in this thread have made more than one post in the character thread, so not everyone has all of their characters in one place.
I Would Get Along With Choron Or Anna Logo'rror

Hmm.... I think I have a new character on the way. A student, to be precise. Mask Mask it might be a good idea for him to room with your character, if it's ok with you.

Last edited:
Mask Mask

I'll start with the info I need.
  • Classification: This is the focus of your character's study and interest. There are possible classifications for student characters listed in the lore. Any student can have more than one classification, so feel free to do so for your character if you think it fits well.
    • Using one of my characters, Vex, as an example- He's a generalized Mad Scientist because he's studied or intends to study science in all three contexts of biology, chemistry, and mechanics. He's an extremist because his particular brand of villainy is based on views of the world that are considered to be extreme.
  • "How you got here." You can get fancy with this one if you want, but if you don't then I just need to know if your character was enrolled by a parent or guardian, kidnapped, or if he came on his own.
  • Not part of the form, but something I'd need to know after your character is finished: Your preferences on who he rooms with.

As for the pointers
  • Reading the roleplay's existing entries is a good way to get ideas for what your character can do, but if you'd prefer it, I can make a summary of what is currently going on. You can join pre-existing interactions this way.
  • Add more detail. Feel free to describe your character's location, mannerisms, and other things that can give people an idea of how to interact with your character. You don't have to do it directly every time- Describing your character's thoughts, for instance, can imply their tone of voice and vice versa.
  • Using different sentence structures can make things less monotonous.
  • Keeping the context of your character's experience in mind will help. You don't have to make your character's whole history known to others from the very beginning, but having a basic idea of what your character's past was like is a good way to keep things in perspective.

Hmm.... I think I have a new character on the way. A student, to be precise. Mask Mask it might be a good idea for him to room with your character, if it's ok with you.
Ok

sorry for the delay on my post. work is super swamped right now and the hours are long so i'm in eat, sleep, work mode for the past week and a half. it should be getting better, here, starting next week tho. so i hope to have the energy to post, then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back