• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Five: bitches b like “im baby” but have childhood trauma and neglect like wtf do u know about being baby u were forced to grow up from an early age anyways I’m bitches

Fives: When someone points at your black clothes and asks whose funeral it is, having a look around the room and saying 'Haven’t decided yet' is typically a good response.

Cop: You’re receiving a ticket for having three people on one motorcycle.
Five: Shit.
Elliot: Wait, three?
Cop: Yeah?
Alec: OH MY GOD LERO FELL OFF!!!

Five: You kidnapped Elliot? That’s illegal!
Alec: But Five, what’s more illegal? Briefly inconveniencing Elliot, or destroying our dreams?
Five: Kidnapping Elliot, Alec!!!
Lero: Five, listen, whatever I may think of you right now- these guys are counting on you to inspire them!
Five: What, to kidnap people?!?!
Lero: To work together!
Five: TO KIDNAP PEOPLE?!?!?!?!
Ragnarok: Five, we all agreed a celebrity is a not a people

Cop: You’re receiving a ticket for having three people on one motorcycle.
Five: Shit.
Elliot: Wait, three?
Cop: Yeah?
Alec: OH MY GOD LERO FELL OFF!!!
There's now a lost arctic fox wandering in the roaaaad~

Also, about Updog-
[Lerhw: ...The vulpine male also had no idea of what Ickol and a another male coming from the earlier ruined office were talking about, making Steve the following questions once he had sort of recovered from the horrid smell's impact, albeit muffled and in a low tone of voice:

"What is a bit and who is Updog??"

Ickol: “A...bit’s...a...joke. And...you...might...want...to...rephrase...that...second...question.”]

(And a bit later)

[Lerhw: And then he made those final questions. Lerhw understood that a bit was either a synonym to comedy or part of it, but for the other one...

"Eh? But he asked who broke-"

The way the long-haired male had been looking at him all fidgety was honestly unnerving and intimidating. Lero attempted to slowly back out and station behind Steve for safety, releasing but a desolate and confused whimper. His luck had been Ocan apparently doing it right?? But definitely giving him the breach needed to escape.]
And so Lero never got it XD

There's now a lost arctic fox wandering in the roaaaad~

Also, about Updog-
[Lerhw: ...The vulpine male also had no idea of what Ickol and a another male coming from the earlier ruined office were talking about, making Steve the following questions once he had sort of recovered from the horrid smell's impact, albeit muffled and in a low tone of voice:

"What is a bit and who is Updog??"

Ickol: “A...bit’s...a...joke. And...you...might...want...to...rephrase...that...second...question.”]

(And a bit later)

[Lerhw: And then he made those final questions. Lerhw understood that a bit was either a synonym to comedy or part of it, but for the other one...

"Eh? But he asked who broke-"

The way the long-haired male had been looking at him all fidgety was honestly unnerving and intimidating. Lero attempted to slowly back out and station behind Steve for safety, releasing but a desolate and confused whimper. His luck had been Ocan apparently doing it right?? But definitely giving him the breach needed to escape.]
And so Lero never got it XD

Omfg Lero is confused baby

Lero: How did none of you hear what I just said?
Valentine: I’ve been zoned out for the past two and a half hours.
Hikari: I got distracted about halfway through.
Fives: Ignoring you was a conscious decision.

Lero: You know those things will kill you, right?
Valentine, pouring another glass of whiskey: That’s the point.
Alec, smoking a cigarette: We’re trying to speed up the process.
Elliot: *Nods while eating raw cookie dough*

he probably vapes because I vape lol but he probably avoids cigarettes because he thinks they stink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back