• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'm on Ritalin today!
It's surprisingly fine, like I actually feel like doing things right now and go conquer the world : D

My brain tries to communicate in morse-code when I lay down and everything is quiet though XD
I've been gifted with the uncommon very mild side-effect of auditory hallucinations, hahahaahah!

unfortunately im too lazy to make a form rn,, so uh,,, im just making picrews instead sdklfjdsfksd

Bxishskshd while playing splatoon I was in a whole lobby of people playing as manga characters jdhshs

im waiting until i count 6-8 people after my post then it's about my time 💀 im not good at remmebering people

that's fair af lololol
its moved pretty fast this cycle tbh ;w; like i think we're about half way through?

also,, had a lil suggestion for an elevator opening/event
how would y'all be up for like. a mini murder "mystery" at some point? i was thinking an npc could join for a bit, and get like. murdered over night or something
and then everyone can freak out over who did it or whatever sksksksk

now that,, is actually a good question hmmmmm
im not sure honestly ^^, im cool with eiiither but another npc would prolly be easiest? then it can be like a "let's stop blaming each other and work together to figure this shit out" kinda deal sksksjdj with added panic cos like omgg someone was MURDERED lmao

Any sorta trust that got built during their stay got thrown out the damn window. Everyone hates everyone now and there's nothing they can do about it

skdksksksj yep 💙💙💙 its gonna be walking eggshells but around EVERYONE lmao

If anyone even hints at suggesting that they might have killed this person- it's over for them. They get voted off.

SJSJSHSGSH they get freaking,, locked up somewhere 😭😭 a lil containment room lmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back