• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

An Almost Love Story (MxM)

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Everything he touched, it was effected by him. Though he was lazy, loud, swore a lot, and stayed up later than anyone, he was such a unique person. Nothing was the same when he was involved with it. Your old life, it didn't exist once he entered it. He has a habit of shaking up your world, making you hate him, but then make you fall in love with him. His childish appearance, harsh words, it's all so contradictory that you can't help but be interested. You begin to find yourself hanging onto every single word, wanting to hold his hand for a moment longer, feeling his lips against yours for an eternity. But it will never be. He wont' stay by your side. He leaves once he knows it's coming close to it. What is he running from? You always noticed that he never once finished anything. Not a movie, song, video game, or even food. He always left it unfinished, incomplete. It was the same when it come to you. He stole your heart without realizing it and when he did, it was too late. You had fallen for him. You two accidentally shared a first kiss, secretly held hands when you thought he was asleep. You tried to hide the feelings. You didn't want him to run away, just like you knew he would. But it was too much for you to handle. You lost your grip. He found out. He knew it all and was gone. Not taking one thing from your shared apartment, he left everything behind. His messy bed, two goldfish, books, and even his phone. It was all right where it was that morning before you left to go to work. But when you came home, he was gone, never to return.

Why hello dear RPN member! I hope you liked that little starter for the roleplay. The plot is quite simple and you can find another version below. But before I get to there I'd like to establish a few rules. They honestly shouldn't be that hard to follow or understand so if you could read through them that'd be amazing!

- Each IC post must be at least one paragraph in length

- A character sheet is required

- This is set in South Korea so it's preferred for you to use an Asian Face Claim. (If you are upset by this fact then I apologize)

- It's preferred that I play the male who leaves the other male in the plot (Once again, preferred)

- I like friendly people who like to chat and discuss future events for our couple, so if that's you, I'm sure we'll get along great

- It's preferred that we roleplay through PM so I can keep track of it.

- My FC will be either Lu Han or Byun Baekhyun

Plot:

Muse A and Muse B were the most unlikely of roommates. Even their situations was strange. Muse A had just showed up one day at Muse B's apartment, asking if he could stay, stating that he had been sent by Muse B's ex boyfriend [insert name here] who said it would be fine for him to stay there. Muse B was still weak from the break up and felt that he was still in love with his ex so he agreed stubbornly. Muse A was pretty quiet at first, gone all day and late into the night. He didn't eat a lot, but when he did he never finished anything. He was almost always sleeping or on his computer when Muse B was home and so the two never really talked. But then Muse A started to get social, prompting the other to do things like cook and go out to dinner and such. Soon enough the pair ate late at night, talking about the simplest of things. Time passed and they soon found themselves getting closer to one another. Only as they did, Muse B realized his heart was in danger. Muse A never held back when saying Muse B was still hung up on his ex, that is was unhealthy for him to be in love with someone who was no longer his. These words hurt and the two often fought over this. But through the fighting and swearing, Muse B saw how much Muse A cared about him. Muse A was always making sure never to wake up the other when he got ready for work, called him whenever Muse A was going to be late getting home, he really cared. And that made Muse B fall for him. Only Muse A panicked. He didn't know what to do. Love, endings, they terrified him. So he vanished after Muse B had left for work. Time passed and Muse A had seemingly vanished. Where he was, Muse B didn't know and it upset him. He was worried and scared, scared he had hurt the other. So when he finally showed up at his work place, he didn't know what to do. Was he prepared to face the man who had made him feel things he hadn't even experienced in his previous relationship?

Okay so basically we can either start when Muse A first arrives at Muse B's doorstep, when they are getting closer, when Muse B has fallen for Muse A, or after Muse A ran away and Muse B decides to confront him. It's up to you~ If you have any questions, make sure to PM them to me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back